forum

[duplicate] SliderTrackOverride brightness

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Lunatic
Default slidertrackoverride(which is affected by combocolors) is very flashy on minimalist skins, this force skinners to use black/white sliders or whatever...
An skin.ini line which changes slider's brightness (combocolor slidertrackoverride but darker) would allow more freedom at skinning.
Bara-
Can't you just change the values of the RGB lines to something lower?
If you go to gimp for example, and get a color. Then you'll change the Brightness, the RGB values change as well

I believe there has also been a request for RGBA (with A being Alpha-->Transparency) in colors, maybe you want that?
Turret

Bara- wrote:

Can't you just change the values of the RGB lines to something lower?
If you go to gimp for example, and get a color. Then you'll change the Brightness, the RGB values change as well
I believe there has also been a request for RGBA (with A being Alpha-->Transparency) in colors, maybe you want that?

Yes, I think something like RGBA would be good. But you can't just change the brightness by changing the RGB values because it would also make the colour of the hitcircles darker. The colors are basically linked together. Another good solution would be, to just make seperate coloring of hitcircle and slidertrackoverride.
Bara-
So if you set the A factor to 0, then this method I said would work properly right?

Edit: t/373805?hilit=Rgba
VeilStar
Duplicate of t/200343/ ?
Bara-
Yup
That's what your old post was marked duplicate for :P