forum

F1 2016 offcially announced

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
marshallracer
my first own thread in this subforum pls don't kill me

As of today, the 27th May @ 2pm GMT, Codemasters, the official F1 page aswell as several F1 game YouTubers officially revealed the new F1 2016 game coming out this summer 2016 (no exact date as of yet) for PS4, XBOne and PC (I'll assume just windows for quite a long time, as just recently F1 2015 got an official Linux port).

Excerpt from the latest Codies blogpost by Codemasters F1 Social Media Manager Jenny wrote:

In the run up to this year’s Monaco Grand Prix, we’re extremely proud to announce F1™ 2016, the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ to the world.

F1 2016 will include the most immersive career mode we’ve ever featured, and will release onto PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam) this summer.

F1 2016’s new career mode spans 10 seasons and will take you deeper into the world’s most glamorous, exciting and prestigious motorsport, both on and off the track. The life-like recreation of the sport will be further enhanced by the addition of the sport’s iconic Safety Car and Virtual Safety Car, which have been written from the ground up, as well as the introduction of the challenging new street circuit in Baku, Azerbaijan for the 2016 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE.
Following there are the announcements of F1 YouTubers xMattyG1, Tiametmarduk and Aarava respectively

For those who played other Codies F1 games before, would you buy 2016 considering how much thought Codies put into this years title?
For those who haven't played F1 games or racing games at all, what do you think about the feature set of this game (considering how the FOM are a pain in the ass)?