forum

most beautiful poem.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Antiforte
What the acc did you just quacking say about me, you little skrub? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in osu!academy, and I've been involved in numerous FCs on Apparition, and I have over 300 confirmed medals. I am trained in snap-aiming and I'm the top screenjumper in the entire osu! community. You are nothing to me but just another player. I will beat you the acc out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my quacking words. You think you can get away with sending that trashpost to me through PM? Think again, quacker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of tournament-hosters across the game and a streamed multiplayer match is being setup right now so you better prepare for the choke, skrublord. The choke that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pride. You're quacking dead, player. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven thousand maps, and that's just with cursordancing on ancient maps. Not only am I extensively trained in aim consistency, but I have access to an entire collection of osu!-specialized input devices and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rank off the face of the continent, you little skrub. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" trashpost was about to bring upon you, maybe you would have froze your quacking fingers. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you 5 digit skrub. I will throw 7* maps all over you and you will choke in it. You're quacking dead, player.
DeletedUser_7520443
thank
fat pear
literally nobody cares
Razzy
how did I know
Zain Sugieres
Go away
AutoMedic

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Go away
hey that's my meme you cunt