75.00%
Idea 2
0.00%
Idea 3
25.00%
Total votes: 12
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
I'm having writers' block and have three different ideas for a stories/visual novels. So, vote which one you like the best or comment.

Idea 1
- Dystopia visual novel that slowly turns into a psychological horror the more you play the game. The main character tries to escape his caste in society by going to college to become a programmer. Along the way, he meets four men and a woman who are similar to him and the woman leads him to discover the truth behind the world they live in. Has mild magic element and has romance options

Idea 2
- Fantasy where the main character is a princess' hand maiden and she's sold to another kingdom and has her vocal chords mutilated in order to hide the secret that the princess killed her entire family in order to take the crown and she's sold to the crown princess of a fae kingdom... said princess is a complete jerk because she refuses to take a suitor.

Idea 3
-A 19 years old NEET wants a love life, so he makes a wish using the paper cranes he has spent nearly three years folding in hopes of his wish coming true. What he didn't expect was to be given a mysterious and homeless young person with a less than perfect back story and having to deal with their possessive ex-boyfriend.
Vuelo Eluko
2 makes no sense, if i wanted to keep the secret i would have killed the girl, there's little stopping her from exposing it or if illiterate (how do you make a character who can't talk or write a pivotal character in a novel anyway) she could LEARN and spill the beans anyway

3 is like a bad hentai doujin, except instead of his onahole turning into a horny youkai there's some weird paper crane thing going on.

1 is the most sane
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

2 makes no sense, if i wanted to keep the secret i would have killed the girl, there's little stopping her from utilizing or at least learning a different way to communicate and spilling the beans anyway

3 is like a bad hentai doujin, except instead of paper cranes his onahole turns into reimu or something

1 is the most sane
The reason for not killing her is because of sentiment but I see your point. The sentiment is supposed to be the villain's downfall.

I had to re-read that couple times, but I kinda get what you're saying.

How is the first one the most sane? Just curious.
Vuelo Eluko
i dont know its just the one id be most interested in
also i revised my post to be less concise but more clear
levesterz
Idea 1 sound good .
Idea 2 can be good if done right or it will make no sense at all.
Idea3 i sense a hentai theme going on there. Idk
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840
Well, if you like the first one most, vote for it.

levesterz wrote:

Idea3 i sense a hentai theme going on there. Idk
idk where people are getting the hentai idea from, but okay.
RS1
1 could actually turn out quite well.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_6709840

RS1 wrote:

1 could actually turn out quite well.
Thats the one with the most progress too.