forum

Looking for good manga to read.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axon
Hello, Recently I've been having some trouble finding good mangas to read.

So I'll get straight to the point, I need your suggestions to help me find some good manga to read!

Rules:

1. MOST IMPORTANT: The manga must have an english paperback version. Don't tell me to read manga translations off of websites, because i enjoy supporting the creators and their hard work.

2. You can also suggest light novels or even just standard novels that an otaku would enjoy, just as long as it follows rule 1.

3. Please try to stay away from NSFW stuff, I will accept some if it has a great plot with some fanservice on the side. But if its literally fanservice each and every page without a decent plot, then no thanks. (Don't get me wrong i love da booty)

4. Please no Fairytale for the love of God. Or any other manga that is over 20 volumes.

5. Try to stay away from the mainstream stuff (Not that I hate it, its just that I've read most of it)

6. (Last rule, i promise) If there is a manga/novel that you think is absolutely amazing, but it breaks one of the rules above, feel free to request it but only request ONE. Not two but ONE. And obviously please indicate which rule it breaks.

Anyways, thanks for reading, I cant wait to see your guys' suggestions! ;)
aynoz
Berserk
Oyasumi punpun

Also --> You should have posted in this thread