forum

[invalid] Toggles

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
BDLR_old
You know them well:
No background
No storyboard

Free humans, stop forcing them. Why people must play as you want them to? Make it separate score, unranked, place notification how are you hurting map author's and peppy's souls (they will never know) lol anything but give the option.
Mr HeliX
Wait, what exactly do you want? The toggles exist, we are able to enable/disable background/storyboard/video whenever we want to. I don't understand what kind of extra option you're asking for :S
Topic Starter
BDLR_old
Background not disasspears fully, still visible in pauses.
Mr HeliX
Ah, so you want them to disappear completely. Personally I'm not distracted by them during pauses and I probably wouldn't use it.
You can replace all backgrounds by black images if you're really desperate though.
Nathanael
You can disable the storyboard at options and just use background dim to darken the background during playime.
Disabling the background completely looks like you're making the background and its dim settings useless.

Free humans, stop forcing them. Why people must play as you want them to?
It is peppy's game. It's his choice how the game works and you're not forced to play.

Make it separate score, unranked
Unrank toggle? that will never happen. Play offline instead for practice.

From this request, you're like putting the efforts of mappers and the game developers useless. Marking invalid.
By the way, you might expect peppy there at your house with a baseball bat