forum

Good Games That I Recommend :^)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seolv
Okay, so I started hanging out in the osu! website and now I found forums.
Then I found 'Video Games' Section. I really love Video Games and now I am gonna give you Top 10 games of my choice
Don't expect Minecraft to be in this list, sorry

Number 10
My least favorite of all these games is : Yandere Simulator
The reason that I put this in #10 is because game isn't finished yet, so it has kinda limited features. If you don't know what Yandere is: It's basically girl who loves someone so much (Uwa! Senpai >-<) that she has to kill everyone except him.

Number 9
Time for some horror! Everyone probably saw this coming, it's of course the FNaF 2 ;-;
Listen, I don't like horror, but I used to love this game so much I couldn't even go pass 2nd Night (ffs Foxy, why!?)
NEXT ONE! OwO

Number 8
Just Dance.
NEXT

Number 7
Final Fantasy. Too much parts of the game! Don't expect me to buy every single game of FF ever ;-;

Number 6
LoL.
Btw I wasn't thinking about laughing out loud, but the League Of Legends

Number 5
Counter Strike.
I don't even know how to play it, lol (yes this time I meant laughing out loud )

Number 4
Dota 2.
Because it's free.

Number 3
Here comes the top 3 oh jeez...
Anyways... 3rd place comes to......
Sims 3!
Sims 4 is 2nd because of better graphics (And Better WooHoo If ya know what I mean :P )

Number 2
Release the spoiler!
It's Sims 4.
You can now open the spoiler thing at the Sims 3 and see why I think it's better.

NUMBER ONE!!!
The moment we were all waiting for...
It's

Everyone who has killed Goat Mommy... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL MOMMY!? You..monster

-Anyways that was it!-
Hope you enjoyed my Top 10 Under...I mean Games xD
See you all later BYAA
Aurani
AutoMedic
utterly depressing
Reimo
Number 9
Time for some horror! Everyone probably saw this coming, it's of course the FNaF 2 ;-;
Listen, I don't like horror, but I used to love this game so much I couldn't even go pass 2nd Night (ffs Foxy, why!?)
NEXT ONE! OwO

piruchan
I killed goat mom because she didn't let me pass.
ciara_old_1
list was already bad after u mentioned lol
Lacrimae_old
>league
>good game

pick one
True Mythical
The heck?
Hibiya-chan
Only Undertale is good in that list imo.
deadbeat

_StormEx_ wrote:

Only Undertale is good in that list imo.
nah. yandere sim is kinda fun. though since it's incomplete it's really only good for just messing around and trying to break stuff.

anyway, 2 things. 1) i don't think we really need individual threads for game recommendations. there's already....holly crap there's no game recommendation thread. WHY HAS THIS NOT HAPPENED YET. this needs fixing. I'll make one later
2) if you're going to recommend a game to someone, at least try to give valid reasons as to why you recommend. you even complained about #7 which wasn't even a game. it's a game series, to which you then list of 2 different Sims games in the #2 and #3 spot.