forum

Heeeeeeeey!~~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TaliNation
Hi everyone :D

I'm TaliNation, a french osu! player since about 3 years but it play seriously since 6 months (but I'm really bad at games T.T)
I'm actually rank #112850 I hope that one I will reach the rank #1000 or even #100 (that is to say in 32 years :( )

Otherwise I cans say that I'm less sociable in real life, I really really really enjoy mangas and anime (Moe~) and play games especially osu! and indie games
I love cookies
I'm a little crazy in my head (<== He is right)
I usually lose myself on internet

Well I think I've said everything (yes my life is very empty), if you want to play with me don't hesitate I'm okay most of the time :)

So thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english (French people + English language = Impossible mix ;) )

I'm a boy ;)

#SpendLifeForOsu!
_DT3
Well, welcome to the forums! You improve over time more so don't worry about that :)
Dextersydney

TaliNation wrote:

Hi everyone :D

I'm TaliNation, a french osu! player since about 3 years but it play seriously since 6 months (but I'm really bad at games T.T)
I'm actually rank #112850 I hope that one I will reach the rank #1000 or even #100 (that is to say in 32 years :( )

Otherwise I cans say that I'm less sociable in real life, I really really really enjoy mangas and anime (Moe~) and play games especially osu! and indie games
I love cookies
I'm a little crazy in my head (<== He is right)
I usually lose myself on internet

Well I think I've said everything (yes my life is very empty), if you want to play with me don't hesitate I'm okay most of the time :)

So thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english (French people + English language = Impossible mix ;) )

I'm a boy ;)

#SpendLifeForOsu!
dw, you'll get there soon. Nice avatar @
Donger Deluxe
God you sound exactly like me xD welcome to the forums, let's play sometime! :)
Frolski
Welcome to the forums.
Nelly
Topic Starter
TaliNation
Thank you all for your answers :3
Tae
Welcome! o/
Annadine
Aww, don't worry, everybody starts from 0 and if you keep practising, nothing is impossible! >w<
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~
Syllable-
Oh, welcomeee :)
Bara-
Welcome to the forums
Good luck achieving your goal ^_^
archetype-
hey there. i hope you get to the top one soon. seems impossible but with a lot of determination (and pixie dust), you're going to be the best at this.

vous souhaiter la meilleure des chances,

ton nouvel ami