forum

[duplicate] FC Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Jad
So being a perfectionnist and trying to full clear maps a lot I was thinking that there could be a variant to the PF/SD Mods that could a mods that would fail you only if you fail FC instead of getting 100 or 50, because most of the time I end up being okay with letting slip a note or two but I still want to keep that accuracy high
Has it already been suggested ? Do you guys think it's a good idea ?
Sandy Hoey
That is what SD does. If I am interpreting waht you mean correctly, SD is only for when you break your combo. Meaning you can get 100 and 50, you just cant completely miss notes or have slider breaks
Bara-
Sliderbreaks are fine with SD (Missing the end, causing combo to not go up, not resulting in max combo)

Anyways, it has been requested before multiple times, just go for the "Selective Perfect Mod"

t/141061
Seijiro
So you basically are asking for a mod that makes you fail if you get some 100/50 but not if you miss a note?
I don't know if it was what you meant, but there are plenty of requests about changing how PF/SD works.

One of the many which seems similar to your request: t/141061?hilit=perfect+mod
Topic Starter
Jad
Thank you for the replies

Looked for other requests and some were the same
Also, I'm not very familiar with the forum either and looking back on it such a feature would be pretty useless considering how SD/PF mods currently work
MJGHD

Bara- wrote:

Sliderbreaks are fine with SD (Missing the end, causing combo to not go up, not resulting in max combo)

Anyways, it has been requested before multiple times, just go for the "Selective Perfect Mod"

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/141061
Sliderbreaks break the combo. Missing slider ends isn't sliderbreaking.