Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
I guess everyone here is right from one side, but how was said by Bakari:

Bakari wrote:

I guess it's more of a personal opinion that is sticking with me right now, probably we should leave that up to mapper in this case.
it's personal opinion of everyone. But mapper is me and in this discus I should choose sth, and I'm choosing keep "Eurovision" in source because song was wrote for it. Now I guess this discus can be finished and we are ready to go again.
Bara-
Good to see there is a conclusion of the discussion ^_^
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
thank you o3o
Wafu

Bakari wrote:

I guess it's more of a personal opinion that is sticking with me right now, probably we should leave that up to mapper in this case.
@Zerss - I world say it goes with the source.
Indeed, the discussion about it could be really neverending and is probably a lot more complicated, so let's allow mapper to pick.
newyams99
Good simple conclusion to the discussion, now we're ready to roll :D

Requalified!

Congrats~
Bara-
Yay
Regratz ^_^
Namki
Ура, поздравляю еще раз!
wajinshu

Namki wrote:

еще раз поздравляю, ура!
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Yay, thank you guys ^_^
Yoshikawa Hoshi
Поздравляю!
KappaPraise
Грац
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Алилуя
collector7
Nice one. Congratz
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you ^_^
Zerss
re-gratz~
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Re-thanks ^_^
Imakuri
YEAH FINALLY YEAH FINALLY <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Gratz :3
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thank you owo
Surono
grazt., dem song *edit
DeRandom Otaku
Aaa yes! grats Shmik \o3o/
Avena
omg this song is amazing
also nice set :3
Okoratu
congrats /o/
IamKwaN
isn't this song in english?
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Ah thank you all! ^_^

IamKwaN wrote:

yes it's in english. Idk why it's "other" still
Zerss

Shmiklak wrote:

IamKwaN wrote:

yes it's in english. Idk why it's "other" still
QAT are changing that, I guess, so you just have to leave them time to change it, they have the qualification phase-week to do that :)
IamKwaN
i have changed it this morning
Xayler
Gratz, it has been ages since I saw the last song from Eurovision here... wasn't my favourite though
Nyukai
Why is that big difference between Hard and Light Insane's AR lol
dominik567765
Congrats. Can't wait to see this map ranked :D
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Thanks everyone, and about ARs. It seems fine for me so I don't want to change it.
Nyukai
Sorry for posting again, but I've been checking this map like 573495734957934759 times since it got qualified (basically because I think it's a good mapset overall and I really love the song), but I'm not sure about some stuff.

1. I tested FCLayed's Insane and it seems pretty similar to last diff especially due to some patterns and jumps. Moreover, the spread between this diff and Light Insane is quite higher than it should be. Okay, I know sometimes a ~higher spread~ can be fine, but in this case Insane is almost 5 stars while Light Insane is not even 4. I testplayed almost all diffs and I'm sure some jumps can be just reduced, for patterns like 01:11:233 (3,4,5,1,2,3) - or basically what both kiais have.
  2. Do you really have a good reason to keep that big difference between Hard and Light Insane's AR? Hard's one is almost the same as Normal, even some patterns are pretty easy for a Hard (I noticed your rhythm intentions, though). Even HP is almost the same as Normal, more like Light Insane... Are you sure about keeping both diffs like this? It's really annoying to see an OD higher than AR, especially while you're playing it. Just consider making both diffs more balanced, otherwise we can consider Hard more like an Advanced (if you keep AR, of course, but please reduce OD...) but you would need another diff between them.
  3. I also checked the whole map in case we were missing something really important aka 100% unrankeable, you might wanna recheck this: http://puu.sh/pNHPF/b35da3d85c.png
Wajiklak's Light Insane:
  1. 00:52:483 (3) - Okay, I'm a bit nazi I think, I don't know your intention there but as it is a blanket pattern overall... You could improve it...
  2. 00:56:546 - You might want to try something different - the new rhythm starts there actually, it sounds weird atm.
  3. 01:01:858 (3) - Just for a better flow, would be nice if you Ctrl+J this.
Well, I won't point out so much just in case it gets DQ (especially for that third general point), what I said for Light Insane is just some suggestions to improve the diff (as for me), however I think I mentioned important stuff that needs to be fixed. Consider what I said about settings, spread and of course the SB thingy... Just don't be mad or something, I really love this map and I enjoy playing it, so I wanted to give my opinion here
Underforest
I'll just post before DQ does
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Okay. Waiting for DQ
Okoratu
disqualified on request
vanucik
Да прекращайте вы уже дкшить эту карту, заебало уже
Topic Starter
Shmiklak

vanucik5656 wrote:

Да прекращайте вы уже дкшить эту карту, заебало уже
I agree
Topic Starter
Shmiklak
Settings were updated. Waiting for other updates.
riffy
http://bakarisu.s-ul.eu/5Qo8CZTD.zip

Did fix my SB dimensions.
wajinshu

Nyu-chan wrote:

Wajiklak's Light Insane:
  1. 00:52:483 (3) - Okay, I'm a bit nazi I think, I don't know your intention there but as it is a blanket pattern overall... You could improve it... you want a perfect blanket :v
  2. 00:56:546 - You might want to try something different - the new rhythm starts there actually, it sounds weird atm.
  3. 01:01:858 (3) - Just for a better flow, would be nice if you Ctrl+J this. I agree with you. So I fixed these.
Okay here diff
Shmik please don't bully me.
-------------------------------------
Fixed:
1. HITSOUNDS (damn)
2. Small things in Light Insane
3. Ar in Light Insane at the moment = 8
Если тебе что-то не нравиться скажи мне мы вернем все обратно : D
wajinshu
To @Nyu-chan from Slayed

If you think that FCLayed's Insane looks pretty similar to the last diff - provide us some exact points, so we would be able to change it. As for me, those two diffs dont look similar at all, because rhytms and patterns in the last diff are really different from the ones that we have in the Insane diff.

Also, please, dont judge by the star rating. The diff overall doesnt look like a usual 5* map and probably doesnt even deserve it. Thats why this Insane can be played by the most average players and there is no need for another one (if only Shmiklak doesnt want one).

I hope ull understand my points. Anyway, thanks for the check!
show more