forum

Hatsune Miku - Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!

posted
Total Posts
show more
RicchaaN
good :)
lolcubes
Hey, here's my mod. Green stuff can be ignored completely if you wish, they're design opinions and some nazi stuff.

[General]:
  1. I am not sure if this is allowed, but easy is using 71 bpm, normal and hard 142 and insane is using 284.
  2. Kiai times have different timings throughout the difficulties.
[Easy]:
  1. HP drain+1, OD+1. It's too easy like this, although it doesn't make much of a difference.
  2. 00:19:044 - Add a circle here, or make a slider lasting until 00:19:467 (which means you should remove the circle (2)).
[Normal]:
  1. Hp drain +3, OD +3.
  2. 00:20:945 (1,1) - Move these two to the previous white tick. They look too confusing like they are now. Also remove new combo from both.
  3. 00:47:776 (2,1) - ^
  4. 00:58:762 (1) - A very short spinner for a normal diff. I suggest you remove it and add a slider or something.
[Hard]:
  1. OD+1.
  2. 00:02:935 (1,2,3,4) - These are sitting on a 1/8 tick. I think it sounds fine but I think many will dislike this. Consider changing this to something else or just move them to the white tick.
[Insane]:
  1. AR-1, HP drain+1.
  2. 00:02:936 (1,2,3,4) - Same situation as Hard, although this difficulty has double the bpm. Consider moving these and use less bpm.
Can't really say much, it's well mapped. Star.
Topic Starter
osuyo

lolcubes wrote:

Hey, here's my mod. Green stuff can be ignored completely if you wish, they're design opinions and some nazi stuff.

[General]:
  1. I am not sure if this is allowed, but easy is using 71 bpm, normal and hard 142 and insane is using 284. :o
  2. Kiai times have different timings throughout the difficulties.done
[Easy]:
  1. HP drain+1, OD+1. It's too easy like this, although it doesn't make much of a difference.done
  2. 00:19:044 - Add a circle here, or make a slider lasting until 00:19:467 (which means you should remove the circle (2)).done
[Normal]:
  1. Hp drain +3, OD +3.done
  2. 00:20:945 (1,1) - Move these two to the previous white tick. They look too confusing like they are now. Also remove new combo from both.done
  3. 00:47:776 (2,1) - ^done
  4. 00:58:762 (1) - A very short spinner for a normal diff. I suggest you remove it and add a slider or something.done
[Hard]:
  1. OD+1.done
  2. 00:02:935 (1,2,3,4) - These are sitting on a 1/8 tick. I think it sounds fine but I think many will dislike this. Consider changing this to something else or just move them to the white tick.done
[Insane]:
  1. AR-1, HP drain+1.done
  2. 00:02:936 (1,2,3,4) - Same situation as Hard, although this difficulty has double the bpm. Consider moving these and use less bpm. Thinking about...done
Can't really say much, it's well mapped. Star.
thank you mod and star
LuPiiTa
star!!
Slator Vertigo
Stahh~
Ijah_old
Star~
Hyguys
RobotoRaccoon
Staaaaar~ :D
stenut
あ。。。。 :oops:
Desu
STAAAAAAAAAAAAR <3
ShadowSoul
Star for Awesome Map and Song <33
Eastside2000
The insane difficulty is just gold.
marshallracer
wheee!!
Star!!!
Topic Starter
osuyo
Thank you for 30 star
Saten
Go for 40~ :3
Mutsui
Change the title as Nyan cat.

also Star :3
Topic Starter
osuyo

Rick_Astley wrote:

Change the title as Nyan cat. Why?
also Star :3
thank you star :)
Kitty McWittles
Star for Insane being awesome.
Hyguys
yes u can add my easy
Brunoh
A nyan star for you XD
TristanShi
taiko SV1.6+insane streams=lol :(
Star~!
R a f E L
:shock:
DsG
nyanynaynanystarnya!
knjiga
8-)
Mitiai
OH SHI~
opichan_old
nyaannyaaa

star!
Topic Starter
osuyo
Thank you everyone for 39 stars :) mikuuuuuuuuuu
Green Damoe
i love it
lazur2012
Really like it.
Genkishi
nyannyannyannyanyanyanyanyanyanyan! xD
keimntn
Nyanyanyanice map~~ :)
star~

-my pending map-
Horie Yui - PRESENTER(TV size)
YuMeO
NYANYA :shock:
Kyonko Hizara
:)
LightoHK
Nice ;)
DIODO_old
ºwº the bpm is 142.07
nice map star ;D
Suimya
:shock:
gdeath
Nyan~
Makar
[General]
I think you should edit the audio so it fades out at the end instead of suddenly stopping.

[Easy]
00:15:664 (1) This seems to be to close to the end of the spinner for an Easy Difficulty. Maybe make something more towards the middles of the spinner?
00:22:424 (1) ^ Same thing
00:29:185 (1) ^
00:35:945 (1) ^
00:41:016 (1,2,3) I think you should make this flow more going into the next slider. Maybe move 3 up a bit?
00:42:706 (1) This note seems like it would confuse a beginner being a half beat after the slider ends...

[Normal]
Good as far as I can tell. The slider speed seems a bit fast but I may just be making up excuses lol

[Hard]
I think the intro thing you did here is hard to get good timing on since there is no beat to go by. Maybe you should do like what was done with Easy and Normal? By the way, I'm pretty sure 0% Volume is unrankable (I think this is what caused 07th Expansion - liberatedliberater to derank along with other things) and the bpm is wrong in the intro. Please have somebody check this for you. You might need a new timing point.
00:37:847 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) I really don't like what you did with this. Maybe change it like you did with the red ones just after?

[Insane]
Like I said in Hard, the timing in the intro is wrong and would be hard to get even if it was correct.
You have some really ugly streams going on here. I would suggest you make them more.. pretty :3.

Anyways, Star~
Norn_NNN
;)
inferno
:)
show more