show more
Rizia
as request
rebubbled
Topic Starter
alacat
Thanks! :)
Mint
Video offset is inconsistent (should change to -70 in BLACK CHOCOLATE!!).

Call me back when fixed!
Topic Starter
alacat
ok, fixed :)

Thank you again!
Mint
Looks good to me!
Qualified!
Topic Starter
alacat
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu 8-)
Dailycare
finally i'll be able to find ranked ver. of this song XD
Natsu
congratz alacat! :)
Haruto
Omedeto alacat-san (/・ω・)/
Satellite
(/・ω・)/
Monstrata
congrats!!! sorry im so busy nowadays, completely forgot this set .___."
Asahina Momoko
もうqfしてたo.o

おめでとうです!!
Shmiklak
Gratzz owo
Tenseki
チョコレート チョチョチョ いいです~~
omedeto(/`ω')/
wendao
wow I late

congrats <3
Xantaria
I dunno if there is something wrong but this is 7 stars? how?

I'm a rank 1,9k player who can barely FC one or the other 6 star map ... and I get this on my third try?

http://imgur.com/jjmW8BR
-Kanzaki

Xantaria wrote:

I dunno if there is something wrong but this is 7 stars? how?

I'm a rank 1,9k player who can barely FC one or the other 6 star map ... and I get this on my third try?

http://imgur.com/jjmW8BR
It is easier than usual 7 stars in general but the death stream on solo part raises sr hugely but its totally fine and it fits the song well.

I just have a suggestion if the owner likes it or not but on every diff, i think, didnt check all tho,

00:19:724 - 00:19:860 - 00:19:996 - Have you tried mapping these as slider kicks or 1/2 jumping taps to prevent that interesting sound. Not sure what instrument is that but if you try kick sliders you mght notice. some other same part = 00:32:814 (4,5,1) - 00:24:087 (6,1) -

and after having the long slider at 00:24:496 (1) - also fits better.

This is a suggestion consider it if you only like it.
Topic Starter
alacat
Thank you for checking, I don't want to change it ~
Underforest
congrats :)
tatemae
Dangaard
diffspread done properly, nice! :)
Gordon123
tags : moe ,japan and cute ;w;
-Shizuru
pls
lLinutionHD
I do not like the video, but the music is fascinating............ :)
-Asuki-Chan-
:roll: NEEDS work my friend its not only not set right but the way its approach works is unusable with mouses and worse with a tablet if you are wondering so please redo the entire song please. not to be rude but every single one of these crap maps is worse than the next. sry to be so rude and harsh on one of my own favorite songs but you just ruined it.
-Asuki-Chan-

KittyAdventure wrote:

How can you mapping all diff in 1 week :o
cause he cant do crap without being impatient about it. he should have spent more time on it then his sweet butt could supply him.
Underforest

SLDplays wrote:

:roll: NEEDS work my friend its not only not set right but the way its approach works is unusable with mouses and worse with a tablet if you are wondering so please redo the entire song please. not to be rude but every single one of these crap maps is worse than the next. sry to be so rude and harsh on one of my own favorite songs but you just ruined it.
Man, this is ranked so map can't be modified. Also please avoid insults to the map since you can be silenced for doing that.
7ambda

SLDplays wrote:

NEEDS work my friend its not only not set right but the way its approach works is unusable with mouses and worse with a tablet if you are wondering so please redo the entire song please. not to be rude but every single one of these crap maps is worse than the next. sry to be so rude and harsh on one of my own favorite songs but you just ruined it.
All I'm hearing is, "I suck and can't play this properly, so I need to blame the mapper." If you really think the map is low quality, explain your reasoning.
_DT3

F1r3tar wrote:

SLDplays wrote:

NEEDS work my friend its not only not set right but the way its approach works is unusable with mouses and worse with a tablet if you are wondering so please redo the entire song please. not to be rude but every single one of these crap maps is worse than the next. sry to be so rude and harsh on one of my own favorite songs but you just ruined it.
All I'm hearing is, "I suck and can't play this properly, so I need to blame the mapper." If you really think the map is low quality, explain your reasoning.
This
Also, how can you say that it's horrible anyway? You don't mention anything to improve it (although it wouldn't be necessary)
Rivals_7

SLDplays wrote:

... unusable with mouses and worse with a tablet....
Doomsday use mouse, Cookiezi use tablet. Yet they can manage to top 50
your argument is invalid

You're just too weak
- HW
-Asuki-Chan-

F1r3tar wrote:

SLDplays wrote:

not rlly i play pretty good at that but i found that each one i encountered had a few of its own issues.
7ambda

SLDplays wrote:

not rlly i play pretty good at that but i found that each one i encountered had a few of its own issues.
If you really think the map is low quality, explain your reasoning.

Literally just saying the map has issues is pointless if you don't specify what's wrong with the map.
-Asuki-Chan-

F1r3tar wrote:

SLDplays wrote:

If you really think the map is low quality, explain your reasoning.

Literally just saying the map has issues is pointless if you don't specify what's wrong with the map.
hey true and i agree but as explained by others earlyer in the posts i found a few notes were abit close or just 1 to many other than that the maps were quite good. sry for the misconceptions ;)
Great Legendre
wow