forum

Heya

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ivanovic
Hello! I've been playing osu for a while now -atleast it feels that way- and I felt like I should engage with the community a little more. I'm a kind hearted and mostly passive guy from The Netherlands who enjoyes having a good chat and doing mostly anything as long as there are people I enjoy being with involved. Since most of the people I normally play games with show no interest in playing osu! or the like at all I mostly play the game by myself or with good fellows I stumble across here and there.

I mostly play for fun (although I won't lie and just tell you that I also enjoy to grind some pp from time to time) and as a means to more thoroughly enjoy music, aswell as finding other great songs and artists I never heard of.

What else is there to tell..? I played the piano for about 9 years and quit last year because it didn't feel refreshing anymore, I enjoy things that have to do with computers and I like most food as long as it doesn't originate from the Netherlands itself.

Great to be here!
Akemi-kun
hello! glad to have you here on the forums, enjoy your time here!
Bara-
Welkom! Altijd leuk om meer Nederlanders actief te zien (ookal zie ik naast mij (en een paar anderen) bijna nooit Nederlanders hier O.o). Als jr vragen hebt, stuur me gewoon een PM, en ik zal zo snel mogelijk antwoorden ^_^

Veel plezier met het forum!