forum

[invalid] Speed Up, Slow Down, Normallllll

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Glysce
So obviously there are double time and half time, but I want there to be a feature in game where you can change the speed in gameplay to fast, slow, or normal speed. This would be an unranked play but it'd be really good for practice in my opinion. You could slow it down at that one annoying part you get stuck at on a song then return back to your normal playing speed
Jukkii
I don't think this is viable for practice. you can just practice that part that you're having a problem with at normal speed. if you are able to do it in 0.5x you may not be able to do it on 1x.
also there's already half time and you can just go to the part you want to practice with it if you think that helps you.
Sandy Hoey
If you go into the editing page for the song you can go forward and start in the middle of the song. I use that if I need to practice a part in the middle of a song. You can't practice with mods (I don't think), but it is great anyways
Bara-
Practice mode has been denied multiple times. Seeing as this request is technically asking for something similar, I think this also counts as "Practice Mode". Just use the editor
Nathanael
Changing speeds during gameplay doesn't look good. It might just ruin your timing capabilities.
Practice at their usual speed so you can get it right.

And as Bara- said, this is similar to practice mode so most likely they won't add this.