More stars or beatmaps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Binzy_Boi
delete this post
Hinpoppo

Binzhou5 wrote:

Hey guys, it's me Binzhou5 again (I think the moderators are beginning to add me to their hit list along with roshan117), but I have a good question. I'm around rank 200k. My rank hasn't gone up today as much as in the previous days, but I'm wondering if that's because I haven't played enough maps, or if I haven't played enough 5* (the highest level I currently can complete). I'm also wondering why some of my 5* star maps aren't up with my top rankings and how some easier nightcore/hardrock songs are. Can somebody give me an idea as to what ranks do what stars?
The only thing that's truly worth PP are high combos/Full Combos, and the amount of PP you get in relativity to the song's difficulty is the % accuracy you get.

Basically if you're farming for PP, you'd best do with things you can hit all of the notes on; even better if you can hit them accurately.
StephOsu
This Should clear up your questions regarding of some of your maps that's not up in your top plays. If you are lazy to read though, getting full combo with good accuracy gives you most rank out of each beatmap.
After looking through your top plays, I would say your skill ceiling is around 3.5* but you aren't consistent enough to play that so if you are looking for improvement, play 2~3* beatmaps instead
5* is still too early for you but you can still play it for fun.
Just for reference, im rank 23k and I'm just starting to trying to full combo 5*s
Hinpoppo

StephOsu wrote:

snip
What he said; though you could start playing 4* songs and build up your ability to full combo from there if you already read AR9 well.
That's pretty much all I did; albeit I've only actually been playing for about two months or so.