forum

Hit Circle Colors

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kludge_old
I'm very new to creating osu! beatmaps and am starting to make my first one today.

I really would like to use some hitcircles that are not green, blue, red, or yellow. I've seen other colors in beatmaps, but can't seem to find them in the creator. Is it something to do with skinning (which I have no idea where to start)?

Any help is more than appreciated. Thank you!
zenithlight
Press the New Combo button, in the top right, or press the letter Q on the keyboard.

That will reset the currently selected hitobject's combo number to 1, and change its color to the next combo color.

If you want to use a different combo color than automatically selected, on the left side of the New Combo button, there is a small arrow. You can click that to choose the combo color from a list of colors.

To change the selection of colors available to you, go to Song Setup -> Design. Then you can add or remove the colors as you wish.
Topic Starter
Kludge_old

zenithlight wrote:

Press the New Combo button, in the top right, or press the letter Q on the keyboard.

That will reset the currently selected hitobject's combo number to 1, and change its color to the next combo color.

If you want to use a different combo color than automatically selected, on the left side of the New Combo button, there is a small arrow. You can click that to choose the combo color from a list of colors.

To change the selection of colors available to you, go to Song Setup -> Design. Then you can add or remove the colors as you wish.

Oh, wow, thank you so much!