forum

gmtn. (witch's slave) - artefatto vita

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HeloKitty
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sunnuntai 10. syyskuuta 2017 at 17:58:30

Artist: gmtn. (witch's slave)
Title: artefatto vita
Tags: gothic hardcore
BPM: 175
Filesize: 9491kb
Play Time: 05:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Life (5,07 stars, 1253 notes)
Download: gmtn. (witch's slave) - artefatto vita
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First serious map.

I tried something with the sliders towards the end.

There were hitsounding mistakes, also remapped middle slow part slightly.

Shameless advertising
I made a new map. It might be good. Or not.
- Frontier -

Hi ~ From TH Modding Group

Is this really your first map?? It doesn't look bad like other's 1st beatmap.
Try to improve your mapping skill more!
[Life]
00:01:458 (2) -It's better to put NC on the big white lines and it's a start sound D:
00:12:172 (3) - This note starts at 00:12:086 >:(
00:58:886 (6,1) - Don't make it near D:
01:13:972 (5,1) - ^
01:42:944 (1) - IMO ctrl+g better flow lmao
02:04:201 (3,4,5,6,7) - asymmetry DS D: can b unrankable
02:35:058 - Note here plz

OK I'll stop here cuz I'm lazy lol
Good luck!!
Topic Starter
HeloKitty

- Frontier - wrote:

Hi ~ From TH Modding Group

Is this really your first map?? It doesn't look bad like other's 1st beatmap.
Try to improve your mapping skill more!

- Thanks a lot for the mod! This is the first map that I've finished, and in total the fourth map that I've done, but the first two can't actually be even called maps. Even the previous one is a bit eeeeh. But it's nice to hear that this is not completely bad at least :) I'll try to get my mod of your map done sometime soon.

[Life]
00:01:458 (2) -It's better to put NC on the big white lines and it's a start sound D: - I forgot to fix these, done!
00:12:172 (3) - This note starts at 00:12:086 >:( - The repeat slider is placed correctly IMO, but there is a sound at the white tick. I tried having a note there but it felt so awkward to me that I thought it was best to leave it out. I put it back now, though.
00:58:886 (6,1) - Don't make it near D: - Stacked it.
01:13:972 (5,1) - ^ - Not so near anymore.
01:42:944 (1) - IMO ctrl+g better flow lmao - You're right, done.
02:04:201 (3,4,5,6,7) - asymmetry DS D: can b unrankable - Fixed.
02:35:058 - Note here plz - Done.

OK I'll stop here cuz I'm lazy lol
Good luck!!
3rd eyes
vary goood i like. :)
hake
I've been playing this map for a while now, and it truly is fun. So when I saw that it needed to be updated, I got excited; to which I tried it and sightreading the new notes was pretty fun too xd.
Great map! Hope it gets ranked. xd
Topic Starter
HeloKitty

-Hakegama wrote:

I've been playing this map for a while now, and it truly is fun. So when I saw that it needed to be updated, I got excited; to which I tried it and sightreading the new notes was pretty fun too xd.
Glad to hear that, thanks!

I wish I could get this ranked, but that looks like a pipe dream. It needs so much effort which I really can't afford right now at least. For now, I'm just happy people are enjoying this and that it's not a total shit map :)
hake

HeloKitty wrote:

-Hakegama wrote:

Glad to hear that, thanks!

I wish I could get this ranked, but that looks like a pipe dream. It needs so much effort which I really can't afford right now at least. For now, I'm just happy people are enjoying this and that it's not a total shit map :)
I hope so as well! Looking forward to it :D
[Ninja]
It is a pretty fun map but I think it would be better with some sv changes because at the moment it seems dull with every slider being the same and gets boring toward the end because of it.
Anze
for sleick's req

00:42:434 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - blue tick sliders are little awkward. i recommend to change like this

02:10:377 (1,2,1,2) - these 1,2 note spacing are too high

02:00:777 - i think it has strong start rhythm. need to put slider head.

good map
Topic Starter
HeloKitty

Anze wrote:

for sleick's req

00:42:434 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - blue tick sliders are little awkward. i recommend to change like this - Well now, I didn't even notice these. Fixed.

02:10:377 (1,2,1,2) - these 1,2 note spacing are too high - Whoops, fixed.

02:00:777 - i think it has strong start rhythm. need to put slider head. - You're right, but I think a circle works better. Also changed it in 04:35:577 (1).

good map
Thanks a lot for these! :)

[Ninja] wrote:

It is a pretty fun map but I think it would be better with some sv changes because at the moment it seems dull with every slider being the same and gets boring toward the end because of it.
It might be a bit, but the song itself is pretty simple though. Still, I'll see what I can do.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.