forum

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus or Estival Versus?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Masato96
Hi :)
I'm planning to buy my 1st Senran Kagura game for my Vita. So between Shinovi Versus & Estival Versus, which one is the best in the aspect of fighting skill? And give me your reason why :D
blissfulyoshi
The 2 pretty much have the same battle system, just Shinovi Versus is older, so you'll have no wall attacks, beach balls, and bombs, all of which aren't very useful. If you want to read the beginning of the plot, get Shinovi Versus first. If you don't want to deal with awful loading times, get Estival Versus on the PS4 first.

Edit: Forgot Estival includes Creative Finishes, so if you want more fanservice, Estival does provide a bit more.
Topic Starter
Masato96

blissfulyoshi wrote:

The 2 pretty much have the same battle system, just Shinovi Versus is older, so you'll have no wall attacks, beach balls, and bombs, all of which aren't very useful. If you want to read the beginning of the plot, get Shinovi Versus first. If you don't want to deal with awful loading times, get Estival Versus on the PS4 first.

Edit: Forgot Estival includes Creative Finishes, so if you want more fanservice, Estival does provide a bit more.
Ermm I like this game because of the fighting game. I'm not a fan of fansevice :D