forum

Noobie Introducing Himself xD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hibiya-chan
Hi guys I'm almost 3 moths in osu! now and just saw this section of the forums and thought of introducing myself (I'm still new to the forums tho).

I'm a 15 year old student that loves watching anime and playing games (VNs, RPGs, and rhythm games specifically). I'm kinda a half pp farmer and I'm ashamed of where I stand tbh. Anyways, about how I found osu!, I was browsing PewDiePie's videos until I saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMMR4XU5s. Its kinda an old vid from 2015 so yeah, and then I started playing the game, at first I was kinda wondering how can people play ez/normal maps and I still watch replays from my "noob days" (Even tho I'm still a noob :( ) tbh. But I kinda gave up on ez and normal maps and started doing hard maps and fortunately improved overtime :) . I'm kinda happy that I can play hard songs with poor equipments (It fills me with DETERMINATION 8-) ) So yeah, that's pretty it for my intro, its nice to meet you all and I hope I can make friends here :) :) :)

P.S. Why is AR9 hard to pass? like wtf I can friggin FC AR8 maps. Sadlife :( :( :( . But I guess that's what makes 4* though so I can't complain.

P.S.S. Currently practicing streams and jumps :)
LukaXGAMErs
Hello StormEX! Welcome to Osu! You improve so fast!! I can't do that lol! But always practice so that you can be like PRO man. ^^ Good luck to you!
Annadine
Yep, playing harder maps will make you improve faster =w=
And don't worry about ar9, if you keep practising, soon it wont be a problem! owo)b
Welcome to the forums and enjoy clicking circles!