forum

Tokyo Ghoul

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
athyriel
I have a few questions for Tokyo Ghoul.

When is Season 3?

Who else has been mourning for more of it since May?

Anyone here consider it their favorite Anime?

What's a good Anime to watch while waiting for Season 3?

Stand strong fellow weaboos, we can wait for Season 3 <3
ciara_old_1
if you're desperate to know what happens after second 2, you can read the manga
BlakTigeress
season 3 is basically the anime for tokyo ghoul re. you could try reading the manga.

also i just wanna say that i prefer the manga than the anime for seasons 1 and 2.
archetype-
im so hyped for the next season to release
BirdyThePhoenix
Just finished Root A, so I'm pretty excited for the third season release as well.
Luqanted
I'd recommend you all to read the manga at the very beginning. The anime skipped some very important stuffs.
LukaXGAMErs

Luqanted wrote:

I'd recommend you all to read the manga at the very beginning. The anime skipped some very important stuffs.
Yep, thumbs up to that. I read it and.. then watched the s2 yep. It really skipped so many ._.
Luqanted

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Luqanted wrote:

Yep, thumbs up to that. I read it and.. then watched the s2 yep. It really skipped so many ._.
I honestly liked the ending for season 2. Feels is ,_,
LukaXGAMErs

Luqanted wrote:

I honestly liked the ending for season 2. Feels is ,_,
Yep ._. I cried every time. T^T
Mogsy
I actually ended up quite liking Tokyo Ghoul, in spite of how different it is from the manga in adaptation.

It's not that the manga's bad at all! I started reading it and quite liked it, but I also appreciated the adaptation's more tense thematic focus. I'll be excited to see what the director of the TG adaptation does next and how they'll handle the Re: material.
Ryzui_old
I would say read the manga it's a lot more interesting then the anime to me personally
Kyozoru
There's no more season 3, but the ova Tokyo ghoul: JACK has been released, or am i wrong? or is it there is season 3, i hope so :3
Guri
i think it will never have a 3 season :(