forum

Make Quick Replies use your signature settings in UCP [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Zekira
I just noticed right now that replying using Quick Reply has your signature always unattached.

It would be best if Quick Reply would reflect the UCP setting of the user to whether or not include their signature automatically.
Crakila
+Support
deadbeat
i was wondering why the quick reply left out your signature. i'd like to see this happen :)
support
Derekku
I'd say that this is more of a bug, although I know peppy still has more plans for Quick Reply.
Lilac
Did you all just purposely use Quick reply?

...I'm guilty of it too.
Rokodo
I noticed that the first time I used it. +support
Azure_Kite
+ Supporzt
Topic Starter
Zekira
@Lilac: yeah, lol.
Gabi
Support, also imo it would look neater if the quick reply button would look like the "add reply" button and be next to it instead of having it the way it is now. Would make it more noticable :|
Kitsunemimi

Gabi wrote:

Support, also imo it would look neater if the quick reply button would look like the "add reply" button and be next to it instead of having it the way it is now. Would make it more noticable :|
I kinda like it the way it looks right now. Spoiler box style.

Also, Add Reply button is the "main" method of adding a reply, so if anything, the should be less noticable.
peppy
I didn't realise I had signatures disabled, but that is kind of cool. I'm tempted to leave it how it is...
Jarby
No you're not, fix it. Uh, please?
OzzyOzrock
Posting without a signatu--

wait
TBTE

peppy wrote:

I didn't realise I had signatures disabled, but that is kind of cool. I'm tempted to leave it how it is...

Jarby wrote:

Agreed My Sig is awesome and everyone needs to see it anyway.
Luneko

Jarby wrote:

:>
rust45

thebesthingever wrote:

peppy wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Agreed My Sig is awesome and everyone needs to see it anyway.
1. Your sig is not the best thing ever.
2. If your so worried about it, what's waiting for the reply page to load anyway?
jjrocks
The lack of a signature feels really weird at some points. I mean it's a nice indicator to see who's used quick reply or not (even though it doesn't really matter) but I think using adding the signature back would be a good idea.
Randy96
I didn't notice, fix please :D
Mara
Supporting!
TBTE
It would also be nice to also be able to add the Notify me when a reply is posted setting to it as well
Topic Starter
Zekira
@above: no.
TBTE
It would be nice though.
EvianBubble
Didn't notice this, but don't know why signatures shouldn't be included so ...

+1 support
theowest
Yes yes yes, and yes.
Mashley
Bump, please fix this :<
Ijah_old
+1
SinDemonDragon13
+Supporting
OzzyOzrock
^ lol
Topic Starter
Zekira
Fail
Xarxes BK201

Xarxes BK201 wrote:

Gabi wrote:

I kinda like it the way it looks right now. Spoiler box style.

Also, Add Reply button is the "main" method of adding a reply, so if anything, the should be less noticable.
theowest
I want to test this.
Nirwans
wow
deadbeat
please don't bump old completed requests just to say wow. just let them collect dust