forum

Haven't introduced myself yet after 2 years..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rurree
Hi, I'm not really new to the forums nor to the game but I would like to introduce myself formally to the community, hope it's fine.

I'm Rurree and I'm a Catch the Beat player, although I do like to play Taiko and Mania. I barely play osu! now because my laptop right now has some random glitch that makes my catcher uncontrollabe, currently looking for a good replacement though so I'll be back soon. I miss bancho.

Now for some irl stuff, I'll be an 11th grader once school starts under the Humanities and Social Science department for senior high. My favorite subjects are Social Studies, Biology, and English. I want to become a foreign correspondent when I grow up, I want to see the world through a journalist's perspective, I have dreams about it every now and then and I just can't help but feel hyped about it. I'm really glad that I found a goal that I am motivated to achieve.

I'm 15 at the moment, my birthdate is on the 11th of May. Taurus. ISFP. I have a huge interest on worldwide affairs, foreign cultures, and music. My interest in music and anime must be one of the reasons how I came to play this game, but I don't think I would have stayed so long if it weren't for the community.

Now for my interests, like I said on the previous paragraph, I love music. While I may have grown sick of Vocaloids (besides the Vocaloids used for cillia) and all the whiney anime songs, now I listen to mostly indie, alt rock, rap, metal and folk. Arctic Monkeys, Kendrick Lamar, Sufjan Stevens, Florence + The Machine, R.E.M, Mastodon, CHVRCHES, and many more. I also like anime, not as much as most of the people on this site though, my taste isn't also that orthodox too since I am a guy that has a soft spot for anime such as Aria, Cardcaptor Sakura, Nana, and Honey and Clover.

Personality-wise, I am admittedly shy but I don't mind talking to anyone. My friends irl have always called me open minded, honest, and understanding but since the internet is different I'll let you guys decide, if we do become friends. :)

I feel like I wrote too much but it feels soothing knowing that I shared something about myself. I hope I could be able to be friends with all of you that are kind.

If you did add me, please tell me so I could add you back! :)
Chaosemerald
Hello Rurree!
You have an awesome taste in music :D
Topic Starter
Rurree

Chaosemerald wrote:

Hello Rurree!
You have an awesome taste in music :D
Hello, and thank you Chaosemerald! :)

You must have good taste too if you appreciate my music taste. :lol:
Chaosemerald

Rurree wrote:

Hello, and thank you Chaosemerald! :)

You must have good taste too if you appreciate my music taste. :lol:
No problem! Thanks ^^

It's not often that you find someone here, who likes great stuff like Arctic Monkeys, R.E.M. and Florence + The Machine :)