Rameses B - Neon Rainbow (ft. Anna Yvette)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stjpa
Just fixed a hitsound error in Spectrum diff and raised OD + HP of Easy~
pishifat
01:03:867 (2) - so weird to have that thing on the tail when 1's head was same sound :(

can i rank
pishifat
i can rank
Stjpa
<insert new BNs doing their work meme>

congratz
Topic Starter
Aia

pishifat wrote:

i can rank
thank for rank
Sotarks
gratzzz
Mint
Congrats!
Monstrata
Grats!
_DT3
Gratz!
BounceBabe
Why does Insane have no KIAI time? This should be consistent throughout the mapset
Stjpa

BounceBabe wrote:

Why does Insane have no KIAI time? This should be consistent throughout the mapset
Nope. GDers can have completely different kiai and combo colours if they feel like it. The song is almost the same the whole time, so he just didn't set one.
CSLM
nice
gz~
HootOwlStar
glad that more good music like this song keeps on coming into the ranked section. anyway congratulations!
BounceBabe

BounceBabe wrote:

This is the exact same on this mapset https://osu.ppy.sh/b/978443&m=0 The Hard difficulty has a star rating gap of 1,5 and the gameplay is more advanced that it is suited for Hard difficulties due to it's large DS. Patterns like these 00:38:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2) - are very long, need endurance and more experience in regards to readability in order for players to be able to play this properly without misses or combo breaks. There is a SV increase in the KIAI that makes the whole difficulty even harder in gameplay which can already be considered as them being jumps but with consistent spacing.1,8 DS is also a little much for how the difficulty is played. Additionally, the difficulty has several SV variations, not only in the KIAI which increase the hardness or the difficulty in gameplay, again. Another Hard that is a Hard-Insane. By comparison, the Normal has no SV nor DS changes and has easy to play 1/1 and 1/2 patterns and doesn't require as much experience in regards of gameplay knowledge. The Normal also consist of a lot of sliders which makes the Normal even easier compared to the Hard, whereas the Hard has multiple jumps in a row sometimes, more circle and slider variations that need more experience in order to play them good. And what I already mentioned, the large DS and even SV changes make it even harder. This makes the jump between Normal and Hard, again, very big and this should be addressed as well.
p/5480317/