forum

[resolved] Please fix this achievement

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
Please do fix the meganekko achievement.

you know why, and I don't wanna mention it
Full Tablet
Considering the way to unlock that achievement was revealed in the osu!weekly, I don't think it is an issue being more specific about it.

What is there to fix?
FrzR

O2MasterFX wrote:

you know why, and I don't wanna mention it
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX

Full Tablet wrote:

Considering the way to unlock that achievement was revealed in the osu!weekly, I don't think it is an issue being more specific about it.

What is there to fix?
Something with a bit more detailed for it to show up, and I didn't even notice it's coming but get the achievement for some unknown reason. (Well, it supposed to be known but it's inobvious if you reach certain unknown number and get that achievement, like it's waiting to show it).

Maybe dev would notice this?
[Kanzaki Ranko]

O2MasterFX wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

What is there to fix?
Something with a bit more detailed for it to show up, and I didn't even notice it's coming but get the achievement for some unknown reason. (Well, it supposed to be known but it's inobvious if you reach certain unknown number and get that achievement, like it's waiting to show it).

Maybe dev would notice this?
There is a certain number that was announced. Said number coincides with one of the game events so it makes perfect sense.

By the way, no Hush Hush achievements have a description of how to get them in the achievement itself. I don't get what's the issue here.
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX
But the weird thing is I disabled the effect, so there's no sense I can get the achievement even though it doesn't show up after certain numbers.

EDIT: It's really easy to get (the achievement) if you're me. If you know it, don't mention it.
Underforest
I don't think is a big issue. It will be useless to make hard.
I think it's fine!
Bara-
Why would it be bad to talk about?
Osu!Weekly explicitly mentions how to get it
deadbeat
GET 100 COMBO PLAYING MANIA TO UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENT PEOPLES
there, any further issues? no? good. now stop beating around the bush and just state the issue. hush hush achievements aren't even silencable any more. so if that's what you're worried about, then then no issues
Full Tablet
The issue is that one gets the achievement even if one disabled combo bursts (it might also be obtainable if one changes the osu!mania combo burst to something else that is not Maria).
deadbeat
well, the announcement that eph posted states that you only need to get 100 combo. doesn't say you must have combo bursts active. i think it's intended
[Kanzaki Ranko]
Yeah, nothing about combobursts is mentioned (and this information isn't sent to the server, so... yeah.)

It would require some changes on what the client sends to the server during score submission, which is unnecessary complexity just for a single achievement.
Topic Starter
O2MasterFX

deadbeat wrote:

well, the announcement that eph posted states that you only need to get 100 combo. doesn't say you must have combo bursts active. i think it's intended
Okay then.
i can play in peace now.
deadbeat
i'm just gonna mark this as resolved