forum

July - The song of soul

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ikikaera
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Freitag, 22. April 2016 at 16:37:45

Artist: July
Title: The song of soul
BPM: 70
Filesize: 3656kb
Play Time: 03:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Soul (2,5 stars, 495 notes)
Download: July - The song of soul
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
woof
Cheesecake
yo

00:06:247 (5) - Would flow better if you make the slider go up, you can make it blanket the (3) as well but make sure to move (6) and the next pattern since it'll make an ugly overlap

00:29:798 (6,7) - Since these two notes are kicks and not hats, it could be nice to make them stand out a bit more by making this a spaced triplet. You could also apply drum-hitfinishes to these notes, select these two and over on the left is a list under "Additions", set those two notes to "Drum" and then add finish hitsounds. You should do this for all of the kicks if you like

00:32:689 (4,5) - These two are also kicks, so you should space them a little bit out rather than being stacked, like this (I used 0.5x ds)

00:34:135 (2,3) - Same as above, applies to all like it so I won't repeat

You should try and keep your overlaps consistent, as 01:05:761 (2,7) - this is one and then 01:09:376 (4,8) - this is different

02:03:697 (1) - I can hear that the piano here starts at 02:03:614 -

02:06:711 (1) - The note on the start of this slider is weaker than the note on the end of the slider, so it would be better to make the stronger note (sliderend) clickable

It's nice to see improvement :D Remember there are other modders than me who can help
Topic Starter
Ikikaera

Cheesecake wrote:

yo

00:06:247 (5) - Would flow better if you make the slider go up, you can make it blanket the (3) as well but make sure to move (6) and the next pattern since it'll make an ugly overlap done

00:29:798 (6,7) - Since these two notes are kicks and not hats, it could be nice to make them stand out a bit more by making this a spaced triplet. You could also apply drum-hitfinishes to these notes, select these two and over on the left is a list under "Additions", set those two notes to "Drum" and then add finish hitsounds. You should do this for all of the kicks if you like done

00:32:689 (4,5) - These two are also kicks, so you should space them a little bit out rather than being stacked, like this (I used 0.5x ds) done

00:34:135 (2,3) - Same as above, applies to all like it so I won't repeat

You should try and keep your overlaps consistent, as 01:05:761 (2,7) - this is one and then 01:09:376 (4,8) - this is different

02:03:697 (1) - I can hear that the piano here starts at 02:03:614 - I'm not sure how exactly I should map this part, because the first sound of the piano is so much quieter than the following 2, so I left it out

02:06:711 (1) - The note on the start of this slider is weaker than the note on the end of the slider, so it would be better to make the stronger note (sliderend) clickable I think this should be alright

It's nice to see improvement :D Remember there are other modders than me who can help
I'm not sure what exactly I should do on the points that I left out
Thanks, though~