Ayane - Endless Tears..

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiirn
*torch

grats!
Sakura
Wait i thought the mapset gets ranked and then the diff gets approved? not the other way around? o.o
Topic Starter
lkp

Sakura Hana wrote:

Wait i thought the mapset gets ranked and then the diff gets approved? not the other way around? o.o
I know that,now I'm talking with whymeman
Shiirn
hybrid mapsets involve bugging someone with database access to manually switch the approval difficulty to approval such as peppy or mm201 but mm is not confident in editting the database so you'll need to directly bug peppy about it.

I've heard of bats being able to lock ranking on certain difficulties, so wouldn't you rank this set and just lock off the approval one until pepkins arrives on his shining unicorn of glowing awesome to fix things up? Blah.

Decent mapset though.
whymeman

Shiirn wrote:

hybrid mapsets involve bugging someone with database access to manually switch the approval difficulty to approval such as peppy or mm201 but mm is a coward (or just not confident in editting the database, to be nicer) so you'll need to directly bug peppy about it.
Way to insult someone....... :|

but anyways, peppy fixed it so it should be good now.
KanaRin
Gratz!
Good job here~
Sakura
Ok so now i can give you Congratulations!
Topic Starter
lkp
thanks!!!>_<
OzzyOzrock
o_o
Hika
Isn't this like the 4th Endless Tears? o__o Oh well... good map <_<
Louis Cyphre
Finally!

I don't remember that i allow you to delete my name from my Normal Difficulty <_<
Beuchi
Yaaaaaaay it's ranked! >w<

Congrats! Also Most played~ :)

EDIT: Ooops, no custom healthbar makes it look ugly ;x;

Miu Matsuoka

Map Design Issues FAQ wrote:

Missing skin files

When most people use skins, they always miss the fact that skins should not mix incorrectly with the skin a user might have set. This can be very confusing or look ugly. This can be fixed either by adding the missing skin files or forcing a certain skin.

If you wish to use a certain custom object in your beatmap, make sure to use the full set.
incomplete custom skin... :?
Topic Starter
lkp

Miu Matsuoka wrote:

Map Design Issues FAQ wrote:

Missing skin files

When most people use skins, they always miss the fact that skins should not mix incorrectly with the skin a user might have set. This can be very confusing or look ugly. This can be fixed either by adding the missing skin files or forcing a certain skin.

If you wish to use a certain custom object in your beatmap, make sure to use the full set.
incomplete custom skin... :?
O
Topic Starter
lkp

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Yaaaaaaay it's ranked! >w<

Congrats! Also Most played~ :)

EDIT: Ooops, no custom healthbar makes it look ugly ;x;

Errr...xD
Natteke
Awesome map (you're the next happy30 lol) and awesome sb. gj
Topic Starter
lkp
Thanks xD
Miu Matsuoka
Is it just me, or? D:
Seems like my osu is working improperly extractin beatmaps

lol never mind
MelodyCrystal
What is the 4th picture that comes up?(6th if you count the 2 before the first real picture comes up) i can't find it on google, lol.
Beuchi

mellekilla19 wrote:

What is the 4th picture that comes up?(6th if you count the 2 before the first real picture comes up) i can't find it on google, lol.
You mean the girl with the red background? I made that color change with photoshop, lol, the original one is the green one.
xiceyx
Epic map! I love the SB and song :D