posted
Total Posts
show more
xtrem3x
double meh
Jaye
triple meh.
mangomizer
It's such a shame to see this map being butchered by modders for the sole purpose of getting it ranked... the map is merely a shadow of its former self.

While I will agree that the original version of the map was unrefined, it was incredibly fun to play, and had a genuinely challenging feel to it. The streams were difficult; requiring many hand switches, and the bits in between were complex enough to keep the player on edge.

This map has since been reduced to a pp map that is significantly easier than likes of x.U, containing only two 1/6th + 1/4th deathstreams (easy ones, at that), with the rest of the map feeling like a 5* map. Personally I feel that there was a lot of oversimplification on some former patterns, and now it just feels awkward to play. As it stands right now, even a person at 4000 pp could theoretically pass this map, despite this being supposedly the 4th hardest ranked map in the gamemode, shouldn't that ring alarm bells everywhere?

While I can't deny that some of the suggestions made by modders are constructive, the majority of them just takes away from the brilliance of the map that it once was. Why are the BNs so adamant against ranking proper challenging stuff???? Even if it wasn't refined back then, still doesn't mean the map has to be 3x easier....
zigizigiefe
quadruple meh.
Prophecy
Never give up. Communicate with other modder and gather some ideas/suggestion before you gonna find BN ;)
iloveyou4ever

Prophecy wrote:

Never give up. Communicate with other modder and gather some ideas/suggestion before you gonna find BN ;)
I think he just needs to wait tasuke to online and recheck this map
Then other two BNs will rebubble and requa this :)
Arrival
I think it should be reranked now.. What is taking so much time ?
Topic Starter
KamizonoShinobu

Arrival wrote:

I think it should be reranked now.. What is taking so much time ?
Need to wait tasuke to recheck. But his PC is broken rn
Nwolf
the wait is over
zigizigiefe
yeee
JUDYDANNY
A.01:23:029 - add finisher.
B.03:27:862 - ~ 03:38:529 - add kiai time.
zigizigiefe
qualify incoming?
Surono
m a g i c a l go go

goodshit but still shit, k postin. nghhhhhhhhnghgnh , .,g.,
Skylish
is it back?
Chromoxx
took long enough....
zigizigiefe
Gratz o:
wajinshu
Congrats!
Smallwu
Nice! ^q^
Surono
re-gz dem papa, i can ht it cuz nub.
Prophecy
Congratulations Chocola, you finally did it! Never give up.