forum

Weezer's new album

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rurree
Yeah this is kinda late but have anyone here listened to The White Album? Thoughts?

I'm not gonna spoil anything, mehehe.
Razzy
Thank God for Girls Yet Another Weezer Self-Titled Album.

I've only heard the singles; I'll give the rest a listen tomorrow
Navizel
Fantano said it's an 8/10 so that's my thoughts on it even though I haven't heard it yet

Seriously speaking though, I've never heard a single Weezer album before. Listened to half of it; going to listen to the rest tomorrow. It's alright so far.
Topic Starter
Rurree

Navizel wrote:

Fantano said it's an 8/10 so that's my thoughts on it even though I haven't heard it yet

Seriously speaking though, I've never heard a single Weezer album before. Listened to half of it; going to listen to the rest tomorrow. It's alright so far.
Listen to The Blue Album and Pinkerton, you will be disappointed. Both albums are classics. While they may have burnt out the past few albums (Red Album, Raditude and Hurley kinda sucked), I am glad that they have redeemed themselves through The White Album and Everything Will Be Alright In The End.

Well, most of the time, if Fantano thinks it's good, it's good am I right? Lol.

Thanks to him though I got to listen to Kendrick Lamar.
Navizel
Gave the album a few listens. It's still alright. I'll listen to Blue Album and Pinkerton later.

I don't actually agree with everything Fantano says. Especially that MBDTF. fuck that review. Also he gave Drake's IYRTITL 8/10.

edit: I'm getting addicted to it.
Topic Starter
Rurree
Now that you've reminded me of that review, you're right. You can't give MBDTF a rating of 8 and below unless there's some kind of prejudice.

I watched that review before and it still irks me up to this day, surprising how I forgot about it lol