forum

A little bit about me! ^-^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toxi
SOOO i joined Osu about 2-3 month ago i believe, and i would like to be part of the community, so i have to start at some point, right? xD

If anyone would like to friend me go ahead im bored anyways xD

So basically how this is going to go is you guys ask questions about me in the comments/reply section and i will gladly answer them! now ASK AWAY XD
Chaosemerald
Hello and welcome to the forums! :D
What's your favourite game mode? :3
Annadine
o: Welcome to the forums!
Srej
Hey, how are you doing! I noticed you like to use hacks. You seemed to be very good with 800pp at level 33. I hope you enjoy getting banned as much as you do hacking in osu! :lol:
Topic Starter
Toxi

Chaosemerald wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums! :D
What's your favourite game mode? :3
My favorite gamemode is regular osu!
Topic Starter
Toxi

Srej wrote:

Hey, how are you doing! I noticed you like to use hacks. You seemed to be very good with 800pp at level 33. I hope you enjoy getting banned as much as you do hacking in osu! :lol:
Hacks? check my computer .-.
Clyde
Hey i just started playing osu like 20 days ago. My question is if you were to add something into osu what would it be. This can effect all game modes if you want.

Thanks for reading :)
Topic Starter
Toxi

Miles4Prower wrote:

Hey i just started playing osu like 20 days ago. My question is if you were to add something into osu what would it be. This can effect all game modes if you want.

Thanks for reading :)
It would probably be the scoring system because as it is right now it seems that it isn't very exact and that bugs me. The current points would stay but i would add a 125, 150, 175, and 200. Also I would add a 25!
Cortexxx
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!