forum

[Archived] Is the osu tablet directly shipped?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faul
Ok idk if this is the right forum but what ever.
I've been thinking of buying an osu tablet, and now that I'm going on a trip to the US, I thought it would be the perfect time to.
But the problem is, I'll be visiting places all day and won't have time to go to the customs house and spend 3 hours in the customs house (or at least that's how it works here)
So my question is, if I buy the osu tablet, would it be shipped to my door or do I have to go and pick it up?
VeilStar
Why would going on a trip to the US be a perfect time to order anything? That sounds backwards.

I'm pretty sure it's handled by your local postal service once it reaches your country, which means it'll be attempted to be delivered to the address you filled in, and if you aren't home it'll be held at your local postal office.
Cinia Arctica
i think u understand your problem a little bit but there I am fairly sure that the tablet ships to your country so when you order your tablet then just fill in your address so that the tablet ships to you. Order the tablet after you are back from your trip so it doesnt end up lying at your doorstep for like 10 days. You dont need to be in the US for your tablet to ship there.