forum

[Archived] my osu crashed everytime i try to open it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nekolovers
Problem Details:
I changed my connected wifi a will ago and then when i tried to open the game it crashed

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #=qFQnKkN6kgnRz9oNbaGCnp4v9BOjPtCNjBvOfdgkGLVfGJ_9v0j_FqDUhaE9__SRP.#=qVbryXuWADbTKc4yNamBKoPwYT4SVSyUQ9NZLPTaS_1U=()
at #=qjrc0tzm3lFWaMS0Mddrypw==.#=qVt0ckA_l_vC8ODRkaTY9EA==(Boolean #=qUSTCbH8cuYNfoADK54LRxg==)
at #=qvW8DOpXDGxLiq_7cZptpCQ==.#=qO4DipKvqMZPBCHG8i0Dam0oxU3RG5c6RKyPH6w4eX0g=.#=qo$wCFb4f9EPa9JbkdZxmcdzOUjdOHQkLKoPYnkO4Osk=()
at #=q4c1uMs8_ABTdnTrzoxyjHVcgZLfDMSd1un5lK$M3xDQ=.#=qihqAtSDqs3ZbPTXCi7SvaQ==(#=qUKGMtNW4e2_Q8PoPCD27MUPdlCJ96HM3bRdiOzyxe6FDCQ$QjBh_pqeTOGPyMdEW #=qBMpX3Mxdw5LHJ_hS1Qgwdw==, Boolean #=qPvdrL9uMDO5kG0dVf$lz8w==)
at #=qvW8DOpXDGxLiq_7cZptpCQ==.#=qrWVrah4oX6y2s2uIOJ7QMEG7uqSfOvEXyA9Nlr9scQQ=(Exception #=qRNojKlqrfyCbpSuVNuMP0A==, Boolean #=qYFxFP11s_DpmtR6eQIZXDQ==)
at #=qvW8DOpXDGxLiq_7cZptpCQ==.#=qEAzggzC6dxVOGReK4dWLvA==.#=qV0zvJNx9alVjGKmEcD_jMfi6x4aIZ$P8PzE0dRiSQ8k=(Object #=qLGd_s9JXxUOY8RNz6A71jg==, ThreadExceptionEventArgs #=qRNojKlqrfyCbpSuVNuMP0A==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

osu! version: 20160411.9cuttingedge
Pawsu

Pawsu wrote:

Seems like a re-occurring problem lately. I can see you've submitted scores lately, did you resolve this? If so, what resolved it?
Petal
I'm having the same problem...each time when I try to start osu! it just crashes, I tried to take out my songs and skin file and it worked just fine later on I found out my custom skin made the game crash but it didn't happen before and I don't know what in the skins made the game crash...
Yukito-kun_old
Lmao
Pawsu

Yukito-kun wrote:

Lmao
Don't bump threads in the Resolved Issues subforum, especially with nonsense.
Jin Air GBM
Me too i cant open it every time i open osu it crash
Pawsu

Jin Air GBM wrote:

Me too i cant open it every time i open osu it crash
You probably have Plays.tv open. This is a known problem - t/475200
You need to make a new thread next time. You don't bump archived threads - that won't help.