forum

More buttons to bind "click" to [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Hanles_old
Yesterday I tried to play something really fast song (like Revolution Deathsquad), and I wasn't able to click fast enough even with 2 buttons... It can be quite annoying for streams (like Rog-limitation) where you can FC the song, but the streams... the 2 buttons is not enough for it imo..
Like there should be an option in the input settings: "Additional button" or i dont know :o
deadbeat
u can click with z,x and the mouse buttons as far i as know....
Wishy
2 buttons is WAY more than enough, really.
ziin

deadbeat wrote:

u can click with z,x and the mouse buttons as far i as know....
that's like trying to play the same note on a piano with two fingers.

If you hold down z, your left mouse click doesn't work anymore.

Also, 250 BPM sixteenth notes would be at 1000 BPM, which is insane. You need to get a slim keyboard or a linear mechanical keyboard and just barely lift off the keys. There are external programs which provide this functionality a lot easier than changing osu to have 3 "clicks", like autohotkey, which can bind left or right click to, say, "c".
Derekku
Adding another key would just promote spamming them. :d
qlum
I use 3 but I can use 4 because I use a belkin n52te instead of a keyboard and put the mouse buttons next to z,x. 3 buttons can really make a difference in fast/long streams.
You can call this one denied though because you where allowed to use more than 2 keys before but at some point peppy removed support for more than 2 keys, this was more than a year ago.
Luneko
this would be like cheating xD
i think its ok with 2 buttons
Gabi
IMO being able to use the keyboard + mouse is cheating.... 2 Buttons is all you should be able to use.
Soaprman

Derekku wrote:

Are you saying today's deathstreams are fast enough? Bullshit. This feature would let them be so much faster. We're talking music game nirvana here.
Kitsunemimi

KillerRind wrote:

this would be like cheating xD
i think its ok with 2 buttons
This ^
Derekku

Soaprman wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Are you saying today's deathstreams are fast enough? Bullshit. This feature would let them be so much faster. We're talking music game nirvana here.
:I

qlum wrote:

You can call this one denied though because you where allowed to use more than 2 keys before but at some point peppy removed support for more than 2 keys, this was more than a year ago.
Really?
Jarby

Soaprman wrote:

Derekku wrote:

My body is not ready to transcend into musical nirvana.
Firo Prochainezo
If I can do decent streams with two buttons then you can do it too! Just believe it! :)