forum

Gregorian - Voyage Voyage

posted
Total Posts
show more
Andrea
[Normal]

01:33:266 (x) - End the Kiai here instead of 01:32:175. Makes more sense.

[Hard]

01:33:266 (10) - Same as Normal about Kiai.

[Insane]

01:33:266 (7) - Try to know? Yeah, you know what.

Such a wonderful map <3 Just one thing for your next maps: Don't put green lines where the notes are placed, place them 1/4 back instead.
Topic Starter
ShaggoN

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Normal]

01:33:266 (x) - End the Kiai here instead of 01:32:175. Makes more sense. Actually makes less sense, cause music gets silenced in this moment, and current kiai setup fits better.

[Hard]

01:33:266 (10) - Same as Normal about Kiai. Same as Normal about Kiai.

[Insane]

01:33:266 (7) - Try to know? Yeah, you know what. Try to know? Yeah, you know what.

Such a wonderful map <3 Thank You ^^ Just one thing for your next maps: Don't put green lines where the notes are placed, place them 1/4 back instead. Just one thing: This has been fixed long time ago, and there is no need to place timing sections earlier.
Andrea
Yeah I know it was fixed but it's always suggested to put them before, in case you should change timing or something... especially for security reasons.

Okay then what about disabling kiai time here as well? 03:41:993 on every difficulty, so it's like you did on the 1st chorus that I mentioned before.
Topic Starter
ShaggoN

osuplayer111 wrote:

Yeah I know it was fixed but it's always suggested to put them before, in case you should change timing or something... especially for security reasons.

Okay then what about disabling kiai time here as well? 03:41:993 on every difficulty, so it's like you did on the 1st chorus that I mentioned before. Sure :D now it'll be great. <3
Andrea
Alright then, should be good now.

Ranked~
Ibuki Suika
Congratulations~~~

yeah~ :D
Selee
I thought there was a MV. :(
Nice map, congratz~~ ^^
Firo Prochainezo
Congratulations, ShaggoN!

EDIT = Are you sure this is English? It doesn't sound English to me.
Andrea
Oops, fixed.
Glass
nice map ShaggoN :D

this song is in French by the way, shouldn't be categorized as "Other" :P
Andrea
*dies*

Fixed again, seems like I must listen more times a song x_x
Topic Starter
ShaggoN
Thanks everyone who helped with map <3
Louis Cyphre
Gratz man~ :3
deadbeat
gratz bro :D
Musty
The original version of this song is made by "Kate Ryan" but, it's a remaked version because the first is a little bit fast than this.
Kurai
Voyage Voyage ~ Plus loin que la nuit et le jour ♪
XPJ38

Mustaash wrote:

The original version of this song is made by "Kate Ryan" but, it's a remaked version because the first is a little bit fast than this.
What? It's absolutely not Kate Ryan, it's Desireless.
Frann Serrano
pls make more gregorian chant beatmaps, I like their song, hehe :D
Topic Starter
ShaggoN
Desireless, not Kate Ryan D:
You're from France, how can you don't know it.
Shiro
Very nice song and interesting maps, although I'm surprised that you map... french gregorian songs o.O
also the map overuses jumps :( but they play fine
it's nice overall <3
Kurai

ShaggoN wrote:

Desireless, not Kate Ryan D:
You're from France, how can you don't know it.
Mustaash is stupid~