forum

Show Song Info [Added in b128] [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I think it would be a good idea to make it so when you hover over a song in the songwheel, it shows you some info about the song in that currently blank space at the left. Some things I had in mind were song length and note count, but there is plenty of room over there to show anything else that players might find useful to know at a glance.
peppy
Online scores should be displayed to the left! Have you clicked the online ranking "globe" icon?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Yeah but I usually don't have the Global Ranking open. Other than that, it's just my top score for the song which should still leave plenty of room for other stuff.
Ivalset

Evi wrote:

Yeah but I usually don't have the Global Ranking open. Other than that, it's just my top score for the song which should still leave plenty of room for other stuff.
Not quite, your six top scores.

Edit: Anyway, most of this info is on the beatmap listing, and I don't think it needs to be reproduced inside of osu! itself. Maybe except for song length. That would be kind of nice. I'm all for throwing more info on the beatmap listing page though.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Song length was actually what made me make this topic.
peppy
I'll see what I can do! Just need to find some space on the screen to add the info.