forum

osu companion app (or game client)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi
This might be a single app or along with the osu!stream
Features:
-Can send chat and PMs
-Can spectate other people (maps stored in device)
-Map from phone (that isn't really hard right? Atleast the .osu file for notepad editing...)
-Can upload maps
-No guest account (must sign in)
-Notification of PMs
These are my other thoughts but idk if it's good anyway:
-Eat pp (peppy's pizza)
-Send Lenny face without copy and pasting
-Play 2B maps (u wot)
-Earn dogecoins
-Eat pp + DT
-Health bar (but there's no damaging objects)
-Send love to others!
-Have a special color so you're a phone user and also another color for a phone user that is a supporter
-Stalk peppy
-Listen to BRAIN POWAR

thx

EDIT: After rethinking over this idea (in my dream, wtf) I guess the main idea is to make a "official" game client that just kinda covers all the feature in the PC osu. I know I know, osu!stream but, those beat map is different and it's just a single kinda "sidekick" game in my own thought so I guess we should have on e(but need to solve the OPness of screen touch and the monitor size, and that means jump map like tengaku is no longer hard on mobile) I think plays from mobile should be separated to a "mobile ranking" or something like that...and I woke up so this is my idea bye
pixeldesu
I believe most of the stuff you mentioned here is pretty useless, if not resolved by community members or coming in the near future.

There are several clients for the osu! chat in the works or already done, just check out the Development forums!
Also, the new website will be mobile-ready, so you can check up the forums anytime without having usage-problems, doesn't solve the problem of push notifications but it should work fine.

On the other hand, you are asking for a game client for mobile, not just a companion app, and who knows what might come in the future, it's just known that it is not in the main focus right now.

Other than that, this is not a serious request from the looks and can be marked invalid anyway.
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi

pixeldesu wrote:

I believe most of the stuff you mentioned here is pretty useless, if not resolved by community members or coming in the near future.

There are several clients for the osu! chat in the works or already done, just check out the Development forums!
Also, the new website will be mobile-ready, so you can check up the forums anytime without having usage-problems, doesn't solve the problem of push notifications but it should work fine.

On the other hand, you are asking for a game client for mobile, not just a companion app, and who knows what might come in the future, it's just known that it is not in the main focus right now.

Other than that, this is not a serious request from the looks and can be marked invalid anyway.
Agh right
This ain't April fools