forum

[duplicate] Stat Request: Total play time!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
skrungly
It's pretty straightforward

Just gonna say, I couldn't make a thorough check if this feature has been requested prior to now, simply because I didn't know what to type into the search without having many irrelevant requests appear.
As the title very simply suggests, my request today is a new statistic which tells people how much time someone has played. This feature will be the biggest revolution of all time! no, not really..
Surely someone out there on some planet on earth has wished for a beautiful statistic such as this one... nah
Of course, this will only apply while a beatmap is open, and, as personal preference, shall only count up during a map's drain time. (but that, of course, is up to the ppy)

Just gonna say it: This feature is useless and is only for curious people; I dunno, maybe in 2020 it'll become a thing.. Who knows.
Anyways tybye
Pawsu
Topic Starter
skrungly
I didn't realize that existed, but I believe the author of that request was talking about how long a player has had the osu! window open. Nowhere in their post do they specify whether it counts only within beatmaps.
Deimos

peppy wrote:

Finally added this one!

Counts total seconds actually spent playing a map (including breaks). Calculated retroactively, factoring in retries, exits and passes to roughly 95% accuracy.
Also has been added today
Topic Starter
skrungly
Nice. I guess this closes it :D
<lock pls>