forum

Neutral/Not playing Team in Team VS for Championchips

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
FriendoFox
I've had this idea to help out people that are new to referee-ing, or just people that could maybe find this helpful in a way.

Basically, when playing a tournament, there always has to be a referee in the room too. Problem is, he has to be in atleast one of the teams. That's why I'd like to see a third, non-counting team where the referee can just play along (if he wants to) without actually giving points to one of the teams. It also reduces the chance of the referee cheating (I know this probably never happened before, but the chance is there.)

I made a quick screenshot of a room and edited my team colour to just show an example real quick:

Thanks for reading.

(Oh and yes, I did look if anyone made similar ideas, but I could not find any. So if this does exist somewhere else already, I'm sorry!)
Stefan
>Championchips

tasty.

In general, I like this idea. Not directly for stuff like Championchips but to have the option to stay neutral if you play for yourself for example.
Chirimu
If the neutral Person is also host, there could be things like chat commands for a countdown till a map force starts (or setup a map pool by id, ban maps by id, give a person the right to change a map once,...), to make moderating a Tournament easier. (Just an idea)
Pawsu
isn't the (official, anyways) tournaments deciphered with color? for example, players get red name
Bara-
I once read a request which talked about more then 2 teams
Then you can take the 3rd team and don't do anything!