forum

Approach circle overlay (skin)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Kathex
Im having problems to play maps with dark combo collors because the approach circle becomes almost full black, then i tried to replace approach circle for a full white, but its dont work, because doesnt exist option for approach circle overlay. :(
Is very hard play maps with darken combo collors, i want just only replace the approach circle collor, not the combo collor.
pls add option for change the collor of approach circle by using a overlay :)
abraker
Edit approachcircle.png to be the color you want?
Topic Starter
Kathex

abraker wrote:

Edit approachcircle.png to be the color you want?
it just make the approach circle more dark. The overlay mean a fixed collor for this.
abraker
Huh? You can edit it with a light color. Am I missing something here?
Haskorion
Don't use dark combo colours. Use a dark hitcircle.

If the beatmap uses dark colours just ignore the beatmap skin.
[ Koutei Monev]
I think there's an option to use com

Haskorion wrote:

Don't use dark combo colours. Use a dark hitcircle.

If the beatmap uses dark colours just ignore the beatmap skin.
bo colors with approach cirlce (in the options section)
[ Koutei Monev]
The answer above lagged xd

I think there's an option (in the options section) to use combo colors in aproach circles.
Topic Starter
Kathex
Actualy the approach takes the collors of combo collor. Almost all elements of circles and sliders are possible to overlay. For some reason only approach circle isn't possible to overlay at skin elements.
Then i want they make this element possible to overlay too. Because i want a fixed collor for this one. Not a variable collor from the map. Specialy because if were possible have only one collor for this, probably would be better to gameplay. In my case, is very bad a variable collor for this approach circle, but i want keep the collor combo variable, but not the approach.
So.. pls make possible have approach circle overlay at skins :D