forum

[Archived] Clicks register itself/doesn't register

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan
Problem Details:
As the subject says, sometimes when I click Z (i usually single tap) it doesn't register, and sometimes I don't even touch X (my second click) and it registers itself. I did not have this problem when I played mouse + kb. Once I got my tablet and the driver, these things started happening. I'm using a Wacom Intuos Draw, an Apex M800 and a MacBook Pro (amazing laptop to play video games IK >.<). I appreciate any help or opinions.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
---------------_old_1
try click F10 and see if that fixes your problem.
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan

--------------- wrote:

try click F10 and see if that fixes your problem.
My mouse buttons have always been disabled. It's definetly not that, thanks anyway though!
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan
Okay, I bring new info.

I decided to try using my laptop keyboard, and what I realised is that X does not register itself anything, and Z has a less chance of not registering (or it's just me). This might be a problem with my keyboard, but I'm not too sure.
micajoeh
Is your keyboard damaged physically? does it work in other software?
Pawsu
Probably a keyboard error, I can't see osu! doing this on its own.
Try using different keybinds? You can change this in Options.
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan

micajoeh wrote:

Is your keyboard damaged physically? does it work in other software?
Besides the caps lock being a little damaged, no. Also, it works perfectly fine on every other app but osu!.

Pawsu wrote:

Probably a keyboard error, I can't see osu! doing this on its own.
Try using different keybinds? You can change this in Options.
I've tried different keybinds. It still had the same error.
abraker
Your laptop keyboard might be dying. Disable it first and try using an external keybaord
Topic Starter
Flabby-chan
after trying all of your advice (but none didn't work, thanks for the help though!), i experimented with internal? mac problems. for the sake of everyone playing osu! using a mac, and if they ever face this problem, i'm just putting this to help them solve this. to put things straight forward, reset your NVRAM (i totally forgot what that stands for). you do this by shutting down your laptop (you can try this on an iMac or similar mac computers). when you reset, wait for the startup sound, and as soon as you hear it, hold P+R+command+alt/option and you should hear the startup sound go off a second time. it's been fixed for me ever since (unless i'm just blind and i can't tell if im either aiming like crap or the problem is still going on).

thanks for all your help!