forum

[duplicate] Combo colors in "ignore all beatmap skins"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
lcfc
*I don't know if this has been mentioned before, ever, and I don't really care, it's something that bugs me a freaking lot, and I don't see why this change hasn't been made yet.*

Basically, on Options, on "Skin" category, there is an option to ignore all beatmap skins. When that is selected, all combo colors are disabled as well. So, what I am asking, is to have a like-sub-option under that to be able to ignore or not ignore combo colors, while still being able to ignore beatmaps skins (Hope I was able to explain it well to you guys ;-;). Reasons?:
1) Why not? More convenience.
2) (personal, but might bug others as well) I am someone who semi-maps and semi-plays. I basically want to be able to observe combo colours, but still being able to play with the skin I usually use (for the reason why some maps have chosen some skins I am not accustomed to), as I am too lazy going to Options and changing that each time.

TL;DR => Add "Ignore all combo colours option" under "Ignore all beatmap skins".

Thank you for taking your time to read this (even if you only read the TL;DR lol) and I hope my suggestion is taken into consideration.
What is more, I'm sure this is pretty easy to implement and will not take long to add this or something.
Thanks again ^-^ Hope I was good at explaining :P
Pawsu
Is this what you're referring to? t/181068
Seijiro
Dupe ^