Welcome to the osu! Dual Cup
Twitch | Brackets | Spreadsheet | Discord
- This is a 2v2 tournament for osu! Standard
- The tournament will be held in Score v2
- Registration is international (no country restrictions)
- This will be a 64-team tournament.
- There is no rank limit, but the highest ranked teams will be chosen in case of over-registration to ensure competition. (For example we will take the top 32 ranked teams out of 40 registrations, or the top 64 teams out of 70 registrations)
- Your rank at registration is counted, not at sign-up closing. What you put is what you are when you are factored into seeding.
- The Discord server is the best way to receive information on this tournament. I HIGHLY recommend you join it.
- Players who sign up should be able to play maps with a difficulty of at least 4.7 stars.
- The schedule is listed in the spreadsheet. If your team cannot make your match, let us know and we can work something out.
- If your team does not inform us and do not arrive before 10 minutes after your scheduled time, you will receive an automatic loss.
- The game mode is Team Vs. and the method of scoring will be Score v2.
- When the two players are invited to the multiplayer lobby, they will each be able to pick a warm-up map. There will be no warm-ups in group stages.
- After warm-ups conclude, one player from each team will !roll. The lowest number bans first, and the highest number bans second and then picks the first map.
- Any disconnect will be counted as a loss for the map that is currently being played. If the player does not reconnect within 10 minutes, the team will receive an automatic loss for the set.
- If both players fail from a team, a point is awarded to the other team.
- Any toxicity, spam, profane warm-ups, or clear attempts to stall out the match will result in a warning followed by an automatic set loss.
- In group stages, players will only be allowed to pick the same mod one time per set, excluding NoMod.
- In FreeMod picks, at least one player from each team is required to use a mod.
- During the tiebreaker, mods ARE allowed to be used.
- Sign-Ups Close, Groups and Mappool Announced: April 30th
- Group Stages: May 7th/8th - [BO7]
- Ro32: May 14th/15th - [BO7]
- Ro16: May 21st/22nd - [BO9]
- Quarter-Finals: May 28th/29th - [BO9]
- Semi-Finals: June 4th/5th - [BO11]
- Finals: June 11th/12th - [BO11]
- Grand Finals: June 18th - [BO11]
To sign up, use the following form:
[b]Team Name: [/b]All attempts to register without using this form will be denied.
[img]Your Country’s Flag[/img][b]Player One[/b] - [i]Rank[/i]
[img]Your Country’s Flag[/img][b]Player Two[/b] - [i]Rank[/i]
[b]I understand that my team's combined rank is not higher than the current cut-off line listed in the thread in giant bold red letters two times.[/b]
CURRENT MAXIMUM TEAM RANK SUM TO MAKE THE TOURNAMENT: 1,957
Your team MUST have a combined rank under this number. All teams that do not meet the current requirement stated above will be ignored. The lowest 64 sums will be accepted.
Organizer: Smoothie World
Referees: emanfman, TheKrypter, Smoothie World, -Sunshine-, fieryrage, astraldactyl, -Genesis, Sylphia, friendofox, Syph, SirCircle, Dunois, -Element-, Halfslashed, Flaven
Streamers: Azer, emanfman, Smoothie World
Casters: Evrien, Callum, Omgforz
Map-Pool Selectors: Smoothie World, captin1, Azer