Medium Lenght Stream Maps

posted
Total Posts
33
show more
Topic Starter
sayonara_sekai
thats why I edited it..? +1 postcount
Yolshka
You can check this out if you feel like.
Not sure if you are actually looking forward to these, but they are from ranefire' list.
I like, as you say, normal streams more, I'm really bad at pure stream maps, although one would think that those normal streams are easier.
But I find streams to be fun in general.
Anyway I wish you good luck!

:)
(you can switch pages on the bottom, i didn't notice it the first time.)
DeathAdderz
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/158309&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/120071
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/382887&m=0

Just some maps I remembered because I repeated them a few times. There might be others but I'm kinda lazy to search for it.
N0thingSpecial
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/366142&m=0 FC this with 99% acc to start with
Topic Starter
sayonara_sekai

N0thingSpecial wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/366142&m=0 FC this with 99% acc to start with
ah yeah perfect forgot all about that one. adding to my collection

that maps exactly what im in need of
silento
Just fucking play more grumd goreshit maps for fuck's sake. It'll help you if you actually understand why you're doing the motion you do and then just practice more to actually hit long streams.

Khelly has the right idea.
Xyrus
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/498711&m=0
low (132) BPM, a couple of simple 13 note streams, a variety of 8s (including some with sliders), plenty of 3s, 5s and 7s as well. This is a good starting point if you're having trouble with consistancy. Try to FC this with as High Acc as possible, it's OD6 so once you get a good rhythym going with your fingers, you'll have no problem 99%ing this.


Larger streams, but less streams overall
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/401208&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/135247&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/179507&m=1
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/527001&m=0 (only 1 stream, but a good one, at the end, with 8 circles and 4 repeating sliders, yes it's 230BPM but there's only 1 stream...)
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/139077&m=0 (a single 23 note "stream", try to get 300 on every single note)
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/263270&m=0 (harder to aim than most of the rest, but not that hard)
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/482453&m=0 (credit to Endaris for posting this map in another thread)


Smaller Streams but more constant
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/283992&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/677872&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/277210&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/847313&m=0
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/653128&m=0 (this one is good for challenging your aim)


Then challenge yourself with the other ones already suggested + this:-
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/632127&m=0


there's also this thing:-

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

try the goreshit map as well
Endie-
challenge yourself. Don't be a wuss
Kert
Advicing to play grumd maps isn't a good idea for a beginner, because of all these varying shortslider-circle patterns
Try https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43037
B1rd
I always find I improve streams not by playing slow easy stream maps, but by playing really hard Stream maps like Dragonforce, xi, Demetori, etc. If you want the stamina to stream all day, play maps like that.
Jellyfish McGub
play more amirite haha
Yuudachi-kun

Kert wrote:

Advicing to play grumd maps isn't a good idea for a beginner, because of all these varying shortslider-circle patterns
Try https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43037
M

It's hard to think of someone with nearly 11 million hits as a beginner
Topic Starter
sayonara_sekai
i got a 82% C with 30 misses on the goreshit map. its just way too fast for me right now. funnily enough I got 89% acc on it 2 years ago. I struggle to keep up with 170bpm

its not even remotely hard to read but my fingers just wont do it.
Topic Starter
sayonara_sekai
well guess I solved this mystery.

my hand position was such that my index finger had a significantly longer travel distance to the key as opposed to my main finger so even though I was moving my fingers correctly I was going off sync because one of the fingers was hitting delayed due to being further from the keys so my streaming ended up looking more like hitting doubles than 1/4 notes after the stream went on for longer than a few notes. :|
Jellyfish McGub

sayonara_sekai wrote:

well guess I solved this mystery.

my hand position was such that my index finger had a significantly longer travel distance to the key as opposed to my main finger so even though I was moving my fingers correctly I was going off sync because one of the fingers was hitting delayed due to being further from the keys so my streaming ended up looking more like hitting doubles than 1/4 notes after the stream went on for longer than a few notes. :|
so basically what you are saying is that you have become instant master?
Kert

Khelly wrote:

It's hard to think of someone with nearly 11 million hits as a beginner
beginner at streams
Yuudachi-kun

Kert wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It's hard to think of someone with nearly 11 million hits as a beginner
beginner at streams
I still find this hard to wrap my head around.
Baka94
Here are some streaming maps I like:
IOSYS - Endless Tewi-ma Park
Kitsune^2 - Rainbow Tylenol
IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class
Yousei Teikoku - Kokou no Sousei (streaming speed is 120 even though BMP is 240)
Tristam - Follow Me

Have a good time streaming~ :P
Yuudachi-kun

Baka94 wrote:

Here are some streaming maps I like:
Yousei Teikoku - Kokou no Sousei (streaming speed is 120 even though BMP is 240)
So you mean they're 240 1/2 singletaps
Baka94

Khelly wrote:

Baka94 wrote:

Here are some streaming maps I like:
Yousei Teikoku - Kokou no Sousei (streaming speed is 120 even though BMP is 240)
So you mean they're 240 1/2 singletaps
They are 8th note spacing in 240 BPM. It technically is the same as 16th note spacing in 120 BPM map, which is what I meant (since 16th note spacing seems common in streams). Thanks for pointing out that you can actually misunderstand that. Usually when I talk about streaming speed it's by the song's tempo, not the tempo you have to tap through the stream.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply