Most dense MC you've seen

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee

_StormEx_ wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

Dense main characters are annoying to watch
You'll mostly find them in many "Harem Genre" animes.
it's a mystery to me why harem animes are so popular when most of the time the characters are all 1 dimensional and shit :x
The Gambler

chaee wrote:

it's a mystery to me why harem animes are so popular when most of the time the characters are all 1 dimensional and shit :x
What's an easier, anime way to make money than to help project a teenager's vision of oneself into an anime?
Hibiya-chan

The Gambler wrote:

chaee wrote:

What's an easier, anime way to make money than to help project a teenager's vision of oneself into an anime?
^^^ True that.
AutoMedic

The Gambler wrote:

chaee wrote:

talk about exploiting angst
Foxtrot

So, what about this guy

He doesn't deserve Asuka
The Gambler

VHS wrote:

So, what about this guy

He doesn't deserve Asuka
Nah, Evangelion did it just about right...
Skoshea
Shinji isn't dense, lol.

The guy from School Days and.. Well, most brown-haired mcs.
Oh, also that fucking lampshade from Infinite Stratos, if nobody brought him up yet.
Foxtrot
Considering he has left his comrades to die because he was too much of a pussy to get into the fucking robot, I think that's pretty stupid of him. I just hated how selfish he was, thus I consider him dense for it.
Cipse
Anyone think that Tachibana Junichi is kinda dense?
Quit before I finished the anime, though, so I'm not sure if he changes :lol:
Skoshea

VHS wrote:

Considering he has left his comrades to die because he was too much of a pussy to get into the fucking robot, I think that's pretty stupid of him. I just hated how selfish he was, thus I consider him dense for it.
That's fair enough, but being selfish and trying to survive is not being dense. Asuka is the brash, dense, pride-hungry one here. (also best girl.)
I don't agree with his choices either, but Shinji was a coward.

Cowards are not stupid.
The Gambler

Cipse wrote:

Anyone think that Tachibana Junichi is kinda dense?
Quit before I finished the anime, though, so I'm not sure if he changes :lol:
If you've watched Amagami, you'd notice the difference between being dense and being wishy-washy. Junichi was the latter IMO.

Considering how it happens just about 6 times already (omnibus format, 4 episodes per heroine).

AutoMedic wrote:

talk about exploiting angst
Considering how this has been a thing for quite some time now, I'm surprised the majority hasn't caught on yet... When is the "Happy Meal" controversy gonna apply to harem anime too? *applies tinfoil hat*
Hibiya-chan

Skoshea wrote:

The guy from School Days and.. Well, most brown-haired mcs.
Oh, also that fucking lampshade from Infinite Stratos, if nobody brought him up yet.
Makoto from School Days is not dense. He's just a trash MC.

And regarding Ichika... well... I'm first to bring him up xD

_StormEx_ wrote:

^^^ Definitely Denser than a Black Hole...

Ichika from Infinite Stratos.
The Gambler

_StormEx_ wrote:

It gets worse if you've ever played the game... His trashness knows no bounds, regardless of the route you take.
Hibiya-chan

The Gambler wrote:

_StormEx_ wrote:

It gets worse if you've ever played the game... His trashness knows no bounds, regardless of the route you take.
Dem Bad Endings tho xD
Skoshea

_StormEx_ wrote:

And regarding Ichika... well... I'm first to bring him up xD

_StormEx_ wrote:

^^^ Definitely Denser than a Black Hole...

Ichika from Infinite Stratos.
Well for the record, I've only ever seen the anime version of him, where, he was very much so, dense.
Can't say I know much about his character in the games. Or really care. I don't like School Days a whole lot.

The point is; he was a dumb, hormone-addled teenager, who spent half of his interactions with other people, dull-eyed & dimwitted and the other half banging them.

I don't quite see how he could be considered anything but a dense whore.
(And trash MC, you're certainly correct with that.)

Also lolol, fair enough. Good on ya'.
The Gambler

_StormEx_ wrote:

Dem Bad Endings tho xD
The only endings actually worth saving though...
Hacccchan
suuuuper dense dude
[ LJ ]
definitely nozaki from gekkan xD
YotSugoiDX
Ichijou Raku.

That little bastard.
Kawaranu
Everybody from Gamers!! :o
[pGA]Remilia
Ichika Orimura