forum

Tomofumi Tanizawa - Soufuu (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Selee
Yea, current timing is a little fast..offset is off for sure..

Try this?
BPM: 142
Offset: 802

[Easy]
00:29:517 (2) - clap at reverse?

[Hard]
OD-2? (higher than Insane o.o?)
00:57:827 (5) - Ends at 00:58:672?

[Insane]
00:57:932 (1) - ^

You've used only 1 spinner in Insane, and it's silenced...so what's the use of spinnerbonus.wav ? Delete it?

Is the soft-hitwhistle2.wav same as default soft whistle? If it is, delete it.

Nice song. Not even a full mod :?
Axey
nice song and nice map ~

:) shoot star~
Topic Starter
nante

Selee wrote:

Yea, current timing is a little fast..offset is off for sure..

Try this?
BPM: 142
Offset: 802
ok, much better ^^

[Easy]
00:29:517 (2) - clap at reverse?ok

[Hard]
OD-2? (higher than Insane o.o?)no, since there are still people complaining this is too easy as for hard...
00:57:827 (5) - Ends at 00:58:672?ok

[Insane]
00:57:932 (1) - ^ok

You've used only 1 spinner in Insane, and it's silenced...so what's the use of spinnerbonus.wav ? Delete it?It's hearable(barely) even if silenced in-game... So I'll keep it.

Is the soft-hitwhistle2.wav same as default soft whistle? If it is, delete it.I've been told already that if someone has this sound in his custom skin, it will sound different and I want to avoid it

Nice song. Not even a full mod :?
thanks a lot :)

BakaHuang wrote:

nice song and nice map ~

:) shoot star~
thanks
Shiro
General
Nice spread. Would have been better if Normal was a N and Har*shot*
Add "Shalon" to tags ?
56 seconds... hum, well, try to avoid that =(

Easy
I'm not fond of these big gaps between the sliders in the beginning. Maybe you can add a few circles in there to fill in the blank ?
00:57:844 (4) - Why is this not a single circle ?

Normal
Same comment as for Easy, except more important here since the HP drain is higher.
00:57:844 (6) - Why is this not a single circle ? The slowdown actually makes it play worse than it should.

Hard
Same comment as for the other diffs...
00:57:844 (5) - Same as for Hard.

Insane
The jump in difficulty between Hard and this is too high. Try to make all the previous diffs a little harder (if possible)... And all the triples in this diff surprised me.
00:11:999 (2) - Why is there a slow down here ? The music is as fast as it was, nothing justifies it. And I personnally think it plays bad.
00:23:196 (3) - Clap ? It will be a bit more consistent with your previous clap patterns.
00:57:949 (1) - Just like the slow downs in the previous diffs, this spinner doesn't make much sense. It might also be frustrating because of how short and surprising it is.

[Shalon]'s Taiko
Pretty nice, once pattern bugged me though, because it doesn't sound like the rest at all:
00:39:675 (104,105,106,107,108) - ddkdk would sound better to me
Topic Starter
nante

Odaril wrote:

General
Nice spread. Would have been better if Normal was a N and Har*shot*
Add "Shalon" to tags ?it finds "shalon" now, so there's no need
56 seconds... hum, well, try to avoid that =(what can I do? :(

Easy
I'm not fond of these big gaps between the sliders in the beginning. Maybe you can add a few circles in there to fill in the blank ?ok
00:57:844 (4) - Why is this not a single circle ?fixed

Normal
Same comment as for Easy, except more important here since the HP drain is higher.ok
00:57:844 (6) - Why is this not a single circle ? The slowdown actually makes it play worse than it should.ok

Hard
Same comment as for the other diffs...ok
00:57:844 (5) - Same as for Hard.ok

Insane
The jump in difficulty between Hard and this is too high. Try to make all the previous diffs a little harder (if possible)... And all the triples in this diff surprised me.ok
00:11:999 (2) - Why is there a slow down here ? The music is as fast as it was, nothing justifies it. And I personnally think it plays bad.fixed
00:23:196 (3) - Clap ? It will be a bit more consistent with your previous clap patterns.ok
00:57:949 (1) - Just like the slow downs in the previous diffs, this spinner doesn't make much sense. It might also be frustrating because of how short and surprising it is.I belive that I should leave this spinner after all

[Shalon]'s Taiko
Pretty nice, once pattern bugged me though, because it doesn't sound like the rest at all:
thanks for the mod, waiting for Shalon so he can fix his diff.
[Shalon]

Odaril wrote:

[Shalon]'s Taiko
EDIT : Fixed. ;)

Download: Tomofumi Tanizawa - Soufuu (TV Size) (nante) [[Shalon]'s Taiko].osu
Sakura
[General]
Source should be: "Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season: Kataomoi"
You are not allowed to mute hitsounds.

[Insane]
This difficulty feels like a hard tbh.
Diasios
[Easy]

• • 00:00:802 (x) - Add a circle
    • 00:14:323 (x) - ^
[Normal]

• 00:06:928 (1) - Add a repetition (otherwise you could add a circle here 00:07:562)
[Hard]

[Insane]

• • HP Drain Rate: 5
    • 00:00:802 (x) - Add a circle
    • 00:11:787 (1) - Remove the "New Combo"
    • 00:57:949 (1) - Delete this spinner
Topic Starter
nante

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Source should be: "Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season: Kataomoi" Nope. It's just a 0 episode, series starts from ep 1 and it's correct source
You are not allowed to mute hitsounds.
Ekhm, I'm pretty sure I've seen this many times before in ranked maps

[Insane]
This difficulty feels like a hard tbh.
Yeah, I'm aware. Let's call it an easy mapset ;d
thanks for checking

xxheroxx wrote:

[Easy]

• • 00:00:802 (x) - Add a circle no, it's hard for me to hit so will be for newbies
    • 00:14:323 (x) - ^ this is fine with me
[Normal]

• • 00:00:802 (x) - Add a circle ok
    • 00:06:928 (1) - Add a repetition (otherwise you could add a circle here 00:07:562) I preffer the way it is now.
[Hard]

• • 00:00:802 (x) - Add a circle okie
[Insane]

• • HP Drain Rate: 5 there are people complaining that it's hard, not insane(look previous post ;p), so no
    • 00:00:802 (x) - Add a circle oki
    • 00:11:787 (1) - Remove the "New Combo" oki
    • 00:57:949 (1) - Delete this spinner I want to keep it so people can get different scores with SS
thanks a lot

/edit
after playing few times, I changed my mind about those 00:00:802 notes and deleted them
ziin
im back :P

green timing sections on red timing sections is a bad practice. Delete the green one on all difficulties except for taiko (where it doesn't exist) and make the red timing section custom soft 2.

On silencing hitsounds: the only sound your'e silencing is the spinner at the end of insane, correct? I can't find any guidelines/rules on the hitsounds stuff. All you've done is eliminate the spinner sound, slider sound. There shouldn't be a problem with it. Generally, you use a custom time with 0 volume to mute actual hitsounds though.

minor thing: whistle every other beat in kiai on beats 1 and 3.
Topic Starter
nante

ziin wrote:

im back :P

green timing sections on red timing sections is a bad practice. Delete the green one on all difficulties except for taiko (where it doesn't exist) and make the red timing section custom soft 2.

On silencing hitsounds: the only sound your'e silencing is the spinner at the end of insane, correct? I can't find any guidelines/rules on the hitsounds stuff. All you've done is eliminate the spinner sound, slider sound. There shouldn't be a problem with it. Generally, you use a custom time with 0 volume to mute actual hitsounds though.

minor thing: whistle every other beat in kiai on beats 1 and 3.
Ok, fixed timing sections, thanks.
About whistles: they follow piano in background, so nope ;p
thanks for another recheck ^^
Rukario
Normal:
00:07:773 - Add here a repeat slider with one repeat to follow the lyrics better and make this gap not so big.
00:33:759 - and 00:34:393 - You had two notes here in the Easy diff so why not here too?

Hard:
Add notes 00:07:773 - and 00:07:985 - and 00:08:196 - for the same reason as the repeat slider in the previous one.
00:24:252 - Add a note here? Again to follow the lyrics better.

Pretty solid and great mapset. Call me back for a bubble, if you fixed this.

EDIT: Wonderful.
Topic Starter
nante
Mok
Damn, this is fucking cute. *___*
Andrea

Mok wrote:

Ranked~
Topic Starter
nante
thanks both of you ^^

Mok wrote:

JoJo
Yah~Congraz~>w<
Topic Starter
nante
thank you
[Shalon]
congratz! very cool ;)
eveless
congrats :D
YuiiMugii
Just gonna say this.
Hard mode feels really awkward to play.

It's almost like if you were trying to follow three separate beats and try and combine them into one.
ziin

YuiMugi wrote:

Just gonna say this.

It's almost like if you were trying to follow three separate beats and try and combine them into one.
it follows the drums, leaving out a few notes...

Granted the beginning follows the lyrics a little.
YuiiMugii

ziin wrote:

YuiMugi wrote:

Just gonna say this.

it follows the drums, leaving out a few notes...

Granted the beginning follows the lyrics a little.
That must explain why the pacing was so awkward.
Topic Starter
nante

[Shalon] wrote:

congratz! very cool ;)

eveless wrote:

congrats :D

and also thanks ziin for explaining this for me ^^