how to activate skins

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xXXStarlightXXx_old
I have a question about how to activate skins
I cant get the skin I downloaded to go on osu
Dinostache
Make sure the skin is well extract or intalled and restart osu!
If it's a .osk make sure the skin is well installed and you don't need to restart osu! if not try to pick a .zip version or just extract the .oskfile
If it's a .zip extract it in the Skins folder and restart osu!
Chibidragon14
Dino I dont know why this is happening But my game wont pick up on my skin ;-;. I extracted and restarted (its a zip file) yet the only things i get are user and default. It works for everyone else but no skins work for me.
Underforest

Chibidragon14 wrote:

Dino I dont know why this is happening But my game wont pick up on my skin ;-;. I extracted and restarted (its a zip file) yet the only things i get are user and default. It works for everyone else but no skins work for me.
Post in help: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
Dinostache

Chibidragon14 wrote:

Make sure the you didn't "double folder" a.k.a the folder with the skin in it, in an other folder :oops:
Nathanael

Dinostache wrote:

Chibidragon14 wrote:

Make sure the you didn't "double folder" a.k.a the folder with the skin in it, in an other folder :oops:
Please avoid bumping old threads.