forum

Option to view only unranked and only the maps what need upd [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hushu_old
Hii! If there are about 100maps in one's beatmap library, it's hard to find what you looking for already. Yet I think a little option to go to View Only Unranked, Only Maps What Need Update and Greavyarded Maps would make it easier for Modders to see what is happening with beatmaps they are helping to mod or want to mod when they go back to Pending,...
Is not as if I am truly one of them, yet I just had this idea as every second in life really count, and if we lose 1minute to look for a map which we forgotten the name of and had modded a few days ago and want to see if theres an update for it, that feature would be priceless!
James2250
View only unranked maps:
Look under selection options, there is already an option for this (you can filter both ranked and unranked)

Maps that need updating:
No support...I don't see the reason to be honest. Maps get submitted so often that I don't think it would save much time in the long run

Graveyarded maps:
Again I don't see this needed. When modding, people have to check the thread anyway so they can easily tell if a map is graveyarded. A filter in osu! wouldn't change much.
Derekku
Adding on to what James wrote: The only change I see to updating maps will be the ability to update them all at once, which will come after osz2 and probably be a supporter-only feature.
Topic Starter
Hushu_old

James2250 wrote:

View only unranked maps:
Look under selection options, there is already an option for this (you can filter both ranked and unranked)
Sorry, I looked only above under Show All... :oops: