placeholder
Topic Starter
Deppyforce
:D
Electoz
rip deppy
HappyRocket88
Hellow, from #modreqs. >u<)/

[ Insane] Well, I was doing a deepful research of the release of the song but I couldn't come up with a lot of ideas. Here I thought of some ferw which I consider they could fit well according to the song's there/background. Feel free to deny/use these: :3
  1. Peaceful path
  2. Heart strings
  3. Delightful melody
In the other hand, I have some issues that I'd like to discuss with you before nominating this. >w<

1. First of all, I find the patterns 1/4 somewhat odd to play because the distance is pretty much reduced to the point it make overlaps among the objects at less than 1.0x of Distance Snap, when we have jumps with 4.0x over patterns snapped to 1/2 beats. I think it would make more sense if you could re-structure the spacing of these 1/4 patterns since the way they transit mislead the purpose of managing such as high Distance Snap as this difficulty does. Therefore, changing the ones who belong to kiai would fit this difficulty the best. I do believe using a range between 1.7x to 2.0x would increase how these patterns interact with each other.
  2. 00:53:034 (7) - This circle should be here 00:53:280 - instead because the instruments become more prominent in that spot that the one it currently is. Please, try it. o:
  3. 01:08:649 (1,2) - The distance snap is really forced here that might lead players to go into an awkward motion that could make them to lose their combo. It would be way better if you put 01:08:895 (2) - here 168|316 to develop a nicer motion between the objects as well as you did here with these 01:07:665 (1,3,1) - Likewise, you can place 01:09:387 (4) - here 228|356 too.
[ Hard]
  • 00:36:190 (1) - I know what you intended to do here but frankly speaking, I doubt the finishes of the song are actually that strong to be placed here since the most audible instrument which come out here is the piano. I mean, the instrument you highlight is strong but not over the whole section so it become arrhythmic to the song in the final spots 00:37:297 - 00:37:665 - since the other instruments are way stronger than the actual rhythm you're providing. While they have a sense in the rhythm, they just don't give the proper emphasis this segment deserves at highlight only that instrument. Thus, I highly recommend you to remove two reverse and follow nicely the piano here at the 1/2 beats to give players the better idea that the main instrument aren't being compromised by highlight narrowly the finishes here.

Rest is indeed fine. XD Just that issue that triggered me a bit. Let me know what you think. :3

[ Normal] The difficulty itself is fine but there are some few patterns you could polish out them and this would be more than ready. \:3/
  1. 00:50:944 (2,3) - Would you mind changing this? It doesn't flow but aesthetically talking, it looks untidy and might confuse platers because the transition isn't well organized. How about this http://mingi.s-ul.eu/FWad1VdA instead? o:
  2. 00:47:747 - Add a note here as well as you did here 00:55:615 (2) -
  3. 00:59:304 (4) - This would have a better rhythm if you changed it for a 1/2 slider since as it is now it creates an awkward gap that suggests this beat 00:59:551 - should be clickable as well.`
  4. 01:13:075 (6,7) - 01:18:977 (2,3) - 01:28:813 (6,7) - 01:36:682 (4,5) - I understand what you tried to do here but this is so risky at these kind of difficulties since the hitbursts cover almost all the number of the next notes so players might be confused and wouldn't click them at the proper time. I do think avoiding them would improve significantly the motion you gave to this difficulty and likewise players would read more intuitively the whole section.
  5. 01:24:387 (6) - Add NC here
  6. 01:26:845 (4) - This should be 1/2 as well as you did in the beginning of the first kiai. Variation is important, but not when both pattern have clearly the same reason and it's awkward to leave gaps such as this pattern 01:25:862 (2,3,4,5) - does compared with 01:10:124 (2,3,4,5) -
  7. 00:53:894 (1,2,3) - Shouldn't this play better if you made the same of here 01:01:764 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ? I mean, create variety over the patterns is good but I think this 00:53:894 (1,2,3) - lacks of emphasis in comparison how these ones 01:01:764 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - highlight the instruments plus the vocals nicely.
  8. 01:52:419 (6,7) - Would you mind using a single 1/2 slider here instead? It doesn't play bad but for the sake of consistency, this would play way better if you place the rhythm as well as you did in the beginning 00:33:731 (6) - Note: Consider doing the same here 01:44:551 (4,5) -
  9. 01:54:879 (1) - Same issue with the easy, I think it would hurt no one if you made it end here 01:56:417 - Please, give a try. \:D/
[ Easy] Nothing bad really. XD
  1. HP - 1 The 3/2 gaps among the patterns are somehow hard to beginners since they're likely oriented to click consistent 1/1 rhythms. Hence, this might be a bit difficult if they aren't aware of the variation you gave to this difficulty with them.
  2. 01:54:879 (1,1) - These together reach more than 10 seconds of spinning, something that shouldn't be allowed since beginner players are likely yo get tired between six to eight seconds at spinning. I'm really unsure about this but I think it would be better if you end it here 01:56:417 - so the next spinner wouldn't be that close and they might have some time to recover from it.
Sorry for ugly formatting. ;w; Poke me at your earlier convenience to do the recheck. \owo
Topic Starter
Deppyforce
sorry for late reply! im busy irl recently

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Hellow, from #modreqs. >u<)/

[ Insane] Well, I was doing a deepful research of the release of the song but I couldn't come up with a lot of ideas. Here I thought of some ferw which I consider they could fit well according to the song's there/background. Feel free to deny/use these: :3
  1. Peaceful path
  2. Heart strings
  3. Delightful melody i pick this, it sounds nice imo thanks :3
In the other hand, I have some issues that I'd like to discuss with you before nominating this. >w<

1. First of all, I find the patterns 1/4 somewhat odd to play because the distance is pretty much reduced to the point it make overlaps among the objects at less than 1.0x of Distance Snap, when we have jumps with 4.0x over patterns snapped to 1/2 beats. I think it would make more sense if you could re-structure the spacing of these 1/4 patterns since the way they transit mislead the purpose of managing such as high Distance Snap as this difficulty does. Therefore, changing the ones who belong to kiai would fit this difficulty the best. I do believe using a range between 1.7x to 2.0x would increase how these patterns interact with each other. but then it will be so spaced that it becomes hard to hit / aim at this sr (its not even 4* lol) even though this is only 122 bpm but i think its still hard :c btw i tried but i think spacing looks too similar to the beginning of map which could still be confusing to players with this level even though its pretty far away from each other
  2. 00:53:034 (7) - This circle should be here 00:53:280 - instead because the instruments become more prominent in that spot that the one it currently is. Please, try it. o: i kept that circle and added new one too bcuz i hear it on both ticks and i think double is hard!
  3. 01:08:649 (1,2) - The distance snap is really forced here that might lead players to go into an awkward motion that could make them to lose their combo. It would be way better if you put 01:08:895 (2) - here 168|316 to develop a nicer motion between the objects as well as you did here with these 01:07:665 (1,3,1) - Likewise, you can place 01:09:387 (4) - here 228|356 too. yeah i did that at first, but i changed it bcuz i think vocal kinda changes so i changed pattern in that combo (from lasse's suggestion)
[ Hard]
  • 00:36:190 (1) - I know what you intended to do here but frankly speaking, I doubt the finishes of the song are actually that strong to be placed here since the most audible instrument which come out here is the piano. I mean, the instrument you highlight is strong but not over the whole section so it become arrhythmic to the song in the final spots 00:37:297 - 00:37:665 - since the other instruments are way stronger than the actual rhythm you're providing. While they have a sense in the rhythm, they just don't give the proper emphasis this segment deserves at highlight only that instrument. Thus, I highly recommend you to remove two reverse and follow nicely the piano here at the 1/2 beats to give players the better idea that the main instrument aren't being compromised by highlight narrowly the finishes here. thats true tbh, but i'd like to keep rhythms more diverse so its not much boring, ill keep for now

Rest is indeed fine. XD Just that issue that triggered me a bit. Let me know what you think. :3

[ Normal] The difficulty itself is fine but there are some few patterns you could polish out them and this would be more than ready. \:3/
  1. 00:50:944 (2,3) - Would you mind changing this? It doesn't flow but aesthetically talking, it looks untidy and might confuse platers because the transition isn't well organized. How about this http://mingi.s-ul.eu/FWad1VdA instead? o: kinda changed
  2. 00:47:747 - Add a note here as well as you did here 00:55:615 (2) - first one should be easier than 2nd one imo, and it would flow bad if i add circle there bcuz of the slidershape
  3. 00:59:304 (4) - This would have a better rhythm if you changed it for a 1/2 slider since as it is now it creates an awkward gap that suggests this beat 00:59:551 - should be clickable as well.`ok
  4. 01:13:075 (6,7) - 01:18:977 (2,3) - 01:28:813 (6,7) - 01:36:682 (4,5) - I understand what you tried to do here but this is so risky at these kind of difficulties since the hitbursts cover almost all the number of the next notes so players might be confused and wouldn't click them at the proper time. I do think avoiding them would improve significantly the motion you gave to this difficulty and likewise players would read more intuitively the whole section. imo circle-circle-slider flows too hard if u space it, like i spaced it after the slider cuz its UNDER the slider, but this is ABOVE the slider it should be fine, i think ppl can easily overaim circle-circle-slider at this bpm so will keep
  5. 01:24:387 (6) - Add NC here ok
  6. 01:26:845 (4) - This should be 1/2 as well as you did in the beginning of the first kiai. Variation is important, but not when both pattern have clearly the same reason and it's awkward to leave gaps such as this pattern 01:25:862 (2,3,4,5) - does compared with 01:10:124 (2,3,4,5) - ok
  7. 00:53:894 (1,2,3) - Shouldn't this play better if you made the same of here 01:01:764 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ? I mean, create variety over the patterns is good but I think this 00:53:894 (1,2,3) - lacks of emphasis in comparison how these ones 01:01:764 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - highlight the instruments plus the vocals nicely. same as before, i think first one should be easier than next ones, and variation is important as u said
  8. 01:52:419 (6,7) - Would you mind using a single 1/2 slider here instead? It doesn't play bad but for the sake of consistency, this would play way better if you place the rhythm as well as you did in the beginning 00:33:731 (6) - Note: Consider doing the same here 01:44:551 (4,5) - same about next part should be harder than first part
  9. 01:54:879 (1) - Same issue with the easy, I think it would hurt no one if you made it end here 01:56:417 - Please, give a try. \:D/ ok
  1. HP - 1 The 3/2 gaps among the patterns are somehow hard to beginners since they're likely oriented to click consistent 1/1 rhythms. Hence, this might be a bit difficult if they aren't aware of the variation you gave to this difficulty with them. its fine imo since i use that rhythm multiple times so its a bit consistent, also this is low bpm they should have enough time to see the rhythm difference?
  2. 01:54:879 (1,1) - These together reach more than 10 seconds of spinning, something that shouldn't be allowed since beginner players are likely yo get tired between six to eight seconds at spinning. I'm really unsure about this but I think it would be better if you end it here 01:56:417 - so the next spinner wouldn't be that close and they might have some time to recover from it. ok
Sorry for ugly formatting. ;w; Poke me at your earlier convenience to do the recheck. \owo
thanks!!
HappyRocket88

Deppyforce wrote:

HappyRocket88 wrote:

[ Delightful melody]
  1. First of all, I find the patterns 1/4 somewhat odd to play because the distance is pretty much reduced to the point it make overlaps among the objects at less than 1.0x of Distance Snap, when we have jumps with 4.0x over patterns snapped to 1/2 beats. I think it would make more sense if you could re-structure the spacing of these 1/4 patterns since the way they transit mislead the purpose of managing such as high Distance Snap as this difficulty does. Therefore, changing the ones who belong to kiai would fit this difficulty the best. I do believe using a range between 1.7x to 2.0x would increase how these patterns interact with each other. but then it will be so spaced that it becomes hard to hit / aim at this sr (its not even 4* lol) even though this is only 122 bpm but i think its still hard :c btw i tried but i think spacing looks too similar to the beginning of map which could still be confusing to players with this level even though its pretty far away from each other The fact this is low BPM doesn't mean we can abuse of the distance flow that much. Actually, if the Slider Velocity increases over the kiai, why the distance among the 1/4 remains the same? I do think it would be way better if the spacing were raised as well as you did with the 1/2 objects. In this way the spacing of the jumps will be compensated with the distance among the 1/4 beats creating an intuitive motion among them.
  2. 01:08:649 (1,2) - The distance snap is really forced here that might lead players to go into an awkward motion that could make them to lose their combo. It would be way better if you put 01:08:895 (2) - here 168|316 to develop a nicer motion between the objects as well as you did here with these 01:07:665 (1,3,1) - Likewise, you can place 01:09:387 (4) - here 228|356 too. yeah i did that at first, but i changed it bcuz i think vocal kinda changes so i changed pattern in that combo (from lasse's suggestion) While I'd say the pattern looks fine, the jump from 01:08:649 (1) - 01:08:895 (2) - is still quite big for a !/2 pattern. Vocals do change but not to the point to exaggerate this jump until 4.08x of Distance Snap.
[ Hard]
  • 00:36:190 (1) - I know what you intended to do here but frankly speaking, I doubt the finishes of the song are actually that strong to be placed here since the most audible instrument which come out here is the piano. I mean, the instrument you highlight is strong but not over the whole section so it become arrhythmic to the song in the final spots 00:37:297 - 00:37:665 - since the other instruments are way stronger than the actual rhythm you're providing. While they have a sense in the rhythm, they just don't give the proper emphasis this segment deserves at highlight only that instrument. Thus, I highly recommend you to remove two reverse and follow nicely the piano here at the 1/2 beats to give players the better idea that the main instrument aren't being compromised by highlight narrowly the finishes here. thats true tbh, but i'd like to keep rhythms more diverse so its not much boring, ill keep for now Variation is important but not when it compromises the rhythm as that slider does with that pattern. I find it quite questionable because the instruments aren't being highlighted properly. Hence, making different rhythm just will lead to uncomfortable motion that would mislead the actual purpose of the beats. Therefore, managing the rhythm I provided would improve the way this pattern is mapped without "messing" the joy you made with the other 3/4 sliders.

1. 00:47:747 - Add a note here as well as you did here 00:55:615 (2) - first one should be easier than 2nd one imo, and it would flow bad if i add circle there bcuz of the slidershape I still don't get why the first one should be easier than the second one. If both rhythms are actually the same, what's the need of making one section harder than the other one? I'd understand if this were the kiai but the rhythm remains the same and there's no need to call up for variation when the song actually supports for consistent rhythm.
  1. HP - 1 The 3/2 gaps among the patterns are somehow hard to beginners since they're likely oriented to click consistent 1/1 rhythms. Hence, this might be a bit difficult if they aren't aware of the variation you gave to this difficulty with them. its fine imo since i use that rhythm multiple times so its a bit consistent, also this is low bpm they should have enough time to see the rhythm difference? The fact it has low BPM doesn't mean it would be easier for them to realize where the objects will start. Hence, setting it on 2 suit this difficulty the best due to low BPM doesn't directly imply it's easier for them when the rhythm becomes harder on the non-kiai parts.
ayyyy
Electoz
Round 2! Begin!!
Topic Starter
Deppyforce
fixed all

idk what is your hp means in easy, so i just fixed all 3/2 into 1/1 gaps
HappyRocket88
Ahhhhhh! Final recheck 💪

Easy
  1. 01:43:075 (1,1) - Is this NC use intentional? It doesn't look bad but I think it would be better if you kept consistency in the way you managed the Nc. For it, I'd usgget you to 01:45:042 (1) - Remove NC here, then add NC here 01:47:009 (3) -, consecutively remove NC here 01:48:976 (1) -, now add NC here 01:50:944 (2) - and finally remove NC here 01:52:911 (1) - for the sake of keeping the New Combo usage you managed on the whole difficulty.
Not a "MUST CHANGE" thing, but let me know if you agree or not to proceed to qualify. :3
Topic Starter
Deppyforce
yeah, its intentional bcuz i nc every 2 stanzas and 01:43:075 (1) - is on the 2nd stanza lol (had to skip first one cuz spinner recovery thing)
if i un-nc this it would be the only part in map with 5 combo so yeah

keeping it
Electoz
Ok everything looks good, qualified!
Topic Starter
Deppyforce
lo
HappyRocket88

Topic Starter
Deppyforce
LOL

i can wait :3
Makeli
Approved!! lederhosen error error error error error error error error error error error error error error error error error error error error
HappyRocket88

Maakkeli wrote:

Qualified!
Topic Starter
Deppyforce
o thanks :grinning:
Sotarks
gratz drepyfork
Lily Bread
gratz