forum

[invalid] [duplicate] [Repost] Option to mute the hitsounds

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Niroe
Hey osu!,

Today i make this post for asking for a already refused requests back in 2012.

My request are simply to put an option to disable hitsound or not ( without lowering le effect volume to 0 that mute ALL the effect and not only the hitsounds, or changing every hitsounds file by a blank one )

It was refused because the game is meant to be played with hitsounds, wich is totally, in my opinion, wrong, if there is people who like paying with hitsounds it's nice for them, but for exemple, i know ( not personally ) some player who play without hitsounds, and i'd like to play too without hitsounds as they are just distracting me and i rather playing with the sounds of my keyboard, who is right and 100% sure of having 0 latency.

Why not changing the hitsounds file of my skin ? Because for CtB i need the hitsounds, for the other mode i dont need them, and why not making 2 skin, one with hitsound and another one without ? C'mon sure i can, but everybody that want to play without hitsound need to do that ? I'm sure it's not hard at all to implement and it would help many player who just hate hitsounds.

Thanks for taking time of reading my post and condider my request :)

Have a nice day - Niroe
Pawsu
No idea why you made another post if the last one has already been denied - t/108333
peppy said that it's not going to happen, so there's pretty slight chance of this ever happening.
deadbeat

Niroe wrote:

It was refused because the game is meant to be played with hitsounds, which is totally, in my opinion, wrong
sorry, but it actually is meant to be played with hitsounds. you'd be better of requesting per-mode hitsounds. though i have absolutely no idea how well that'll turn out
Kibbleru
u can just set sample volume to zero......