forum

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takuma
wtf why isn't there a topic of this yet you guys all suck

i'm constantly creeping on the tekken forums and harada's twitter so i'll keep you guys updated teehee
anyway, it looks fucking amazing right now although heihachi's stache needs to get fixed
also for those who think "?" is michelle, it's not. harada already ruled her out, which leaves julia as a possibility.

thoughts/comments/etc

so excited for this ~~
heintsi

Takuma wrote:

i'm constantly creeping on the tekken forums and harada's twitter so i'll keep you guys updated teehee
anyway, it looks fucking amazing right now although heihachi's stache needs to get fixed
also for those who think "?" is michelle, it's not. harada already ruled her out, which leaves julia as a possibility.

thoughts/comments/etc

so excited for this ~~
You suck at linking youtube videos :P
Tbh, i thought this has been only rumor so i didn't even have idea of its existence. So far, looks good. heihachi looks like ladykiller though lol, and why he has black hair, he should be old man now. But maybe storyline is some prequel to first tekken or something.
ty for sharing.
Topic Starter
Takuma

heintsi wrote:

Takuma wrote:

thoughts/comments/etc

so excited for this ~~
You suck at linking youtube videos :P
Tbh, i thought this has been only rumor so i didn't even have idea of its existence. So far, looks good. heihachi looks like ladykiller though lol, and why he has black hair, he should be old man now. But maybe storyline is some prequel to first tekken or something.
ty for sharing.
lmao i knew there was something wrong with the youtube thing
i was trying to figure out how to get it right but kept fucking it up lmao
yeah it was a rumor but now it's reeeeeal! and it's beautiful~~~
oh and heihachi was forced to become young again because of the original voice actors death a few months ago ):
Hakeru
o wait ...

heihachi's hair is black <_<
Topic Starter
Takuma
he got dat just 4 mens

either that or he got ogre's blood or something to finally make him immortal/younger
Crimmi

Takuma wrote:

No Taku, the "?" is left there for a unnamed female luchador (hope they're not doing what SF4 was doing with El Fuerte) and Julia is an original so NO way Harada could rule her out. The Tekken Community would be damaged if she wasn't in this.

FYI Taku
It will be released in Japanese arcades in Summer 2011, whilst release dates for other regions, as well as console versions, have yet to be announced.[1] At the World Cyber Games 2010 Harada hinted that the upcoming console version might feature additional console-exclusive returning characters and bonus gameplay modes.[2] Also on Twitter, Harada suggested that the release of the console version of game would take place between the releases of Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter.

OH YES!!!

Confirmed Characters
Alisa Bosconovich
Anna Williams
Armor King II
Asuka Kazama
Bruce Irvin
Bryan Fury
Craig Marduk
Devil Jin
Baek Doo San
Eddy Gordo
Feng Wei
Ganryu
Heihachi Mishima
Hwoarang
Julia Chang
Jin Kazama
Kazuya Mishima
King II
Lars Alexandersson
Lee Chaolan
Lei Wulong
Leo
Lili Rochefort
Ling Xiaoyu
Marshall Law
Miguel Caballero Rojo
Nina Williams
Paul Phoenix
Steve Fox
Yoshimitsu
? (yet unnamed female luchador)
Topic Starter
Takuma
lol i know that already

but people are speculating that it's julia with a new outfit or something and not a completely new character

and yeah i know of the console character thingy, harada said kunimitsu may be coming back, just not in the arcade ver.

where did you find this info anyway?

EDIT: oh, as for the confirmed characters, you got it from wikipedia, correct? only trust the ones that have the links to harada's twitter and leo asuka jin and kazuya (they don't have them because they were shown in the initial trailer). people were putting dr. b, jun, and awhole list of people that wasn't confirmed. someone put ogre/true ogre and i took it off lmao
Crimmi

Takuma wrote:

lol i know that already

but people are speculating that it's julia with a new outfit or something and not a completely new character

and yeah i know of the console character thingy, harada said kunimitsu may be coming back, just not in the arcade ver.

where did you find this info anyway?

EDIT: oh, as for the confirmed characters, you got it from wikipedia, correct? only trust the ones that have the links to harada's twitter and leo asuka jin and kazuya (they don't have them because they were shown in the initial trailer). people were putting dr. b, jun, and a whole list of people that wasn't confirmed. someone put ogre/true ogre and i took it off lmao
Yeah,rumors are that'll be some palette swaps in that game ex; Eddy/Christie, Julia/Michelle, etc,etc, but i don't think it's true i'll tune in to find out more :)
Topic Starter
Takuma
Topic Starter
Takuma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX9Kd1Ll ... re=feedlik

bump

jun and true ogre have returned

it's pretty much confirmed that Jaycee = Julia Chang