forum

New Editing Options [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ZeroPointTsuna
I haven't been playing the game long, and I decided I would give creating beatmaps a try. I fail at it, but I don't really care because I have fun playing them. Then I had the urge to do things like make some of the notes hidden or moving.

So let's see:
-Creating hidden notes (Instead of using the hidden mod for the whole song, I don't want to play the entire song hidden)
-Moving notes (I actually don't really see how this would work out well, but it's just an idea)
-Trickster notes (These notes will stand out in some way, I don't know how, maybe a different color, or a different combo number. They are not actually part of the song, and when hit will break your combo)
Preset sliders (Maybe you want a heart shaped slider, or a square, or some other kind of slider. So just go into a list of preset sliders instead of wasting time making it yourself.

I had other ideas but unfortunately I'm unable to remember any of them.
Derekku
Hidden Notes: Would be too confusing, but something like this might work: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28122

Moving Notes: Too impractical to be added to gameplay.

Trickster Notes: Bomb/Mine notes have already been suggested multiple times in the past.

Preset Sliders: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14032